49, Male, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLife is not a dress rehearsal!!
Well, where to begin.
I guess I'm like most on here, just trying to find the elusive "one". My life has been pretty good so far, with some ups and downs. I'm currently undertaking a doctorate at the moment, needed the extra mental challenge. It can keep me occupied at times, but I still have many other interests, like scuba, hiking, camping, those outdoors type of things, even though i'm not very sporting.I can have a very warped sense of humour at times, depending on the situation and circumstances, so be prepared for some banter.
I like nothing better than getting in my car and going for a long drive. The destination is not important, it's the getting there.
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humour, and can be a little bit out there at times, who likes quiet times and sometimes likes to party with friends. I also like a lady who knows who she is, and what she wants.
So if you have gotten to here, then I guess you'll just have to find out more.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Business Owner
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 34 - 50 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humour (who I can laugh at with and at, and who will laugh at me when I do something stupid). Intellegence (Can hold a conversation about anything). Independent (We have our own interests as well as those we share. Equal partners,). Oh, and a great smile.
- Anthing from jazz to techno. Especially like Oz Rock, late 80's early 90's. Just can't get into the "new" r&b. (Talking to noise IS NOT MUSIC). My CD collection is 400+
- Anything and everything. I mainly read Techno-thrillers, Espionage, alternative timeline & Historical. I like to have a bit of variety. And lots of research papers (not so exciting) and text books.
- Movies & TV
- Top Gun, Bond Movies, Action/Adventure. Like movies that make you think as well, the ones with the interning twists. I will watch a 'soppy' movie (Just nudge me if I snore ;-) ) Do like the idiot box, favourite show at the moment The Big Bang Theory, History Channel, Discovery.
- Scuba, Hiking, Motor Racing, Fly on wall watching
- Other Interests
- Going on drives to see 'what's up that road'. Have a nice dinner somewhere, with good wine and company. Listening to live music, or going to a show (yep, I like going to see cultural things too). Too many to list.