- Last online:
Headline“Life is not a dress rehearsal!!”
Well, where to begin.
I guess I'm like most on here, just trying to find the elusive "one". My life has been pretty good so far, with some ups and downs. I'm currently undertaking a doctorate at the moment, needed the extra mental challenge. It can keep me occupied at times, but I still have many other interests, like scuba, hiking, camping, those outdoors type of things, even though i'm not very sporting.I can have a very warped sense of humour at times, depending on the situation and circumstances, so be prepared for some banter.
I like nothing better than getting in my car and going for a long drive. The destination is not important, it's the getting there.
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humour, and can be a little bit out there at times, who likes quiet times and sometimes likes to party with friends. I also like a lady who knows who she is, and what she wants.
So if you have gotten to here, then I guess you'll just have to find out more.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||35 - 48 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humour (who I can laugh at with and at, and who will laugh at me when I do something stupid). Intellegence (Can hold a conversation about anything). Independent (We have our own interests as well as those we share. Equal partners,). Oh, and a great smile.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anthing from jazz to techno. Especially like Oz Rock, late 80's early 90's. Just can't get into the "new" r&b. (Talking to noise IS NOT MUSIC). My CD collection is 400+
- Anything and everything. I mainly read Techno-thrillers, Espionage, alternative timeline & Historical. I like to have a bit of variety. And lots of research papers (not so exciting) and text books.
- Movies & TV
- Top Gun, Bond Movies, Action/Adventure. Like movies that make you think as well, the ones with the interning twists. I will watch a 'soppy' movie (Just nudge me if I snore ;-) ) Do like the idiot box, favourite show at the moment The Big Bang Theory, History Channel, Discovery.
- Scuba, Hiking, Motor Racing, Fly on wall watching
- Other Interests
- Going on drives to see 'what's up that road'. Have a nice dinner somewhere, with good wine and company. Listening to live music, or going to a show (yep, I like going to see cultural things too). Too many to list.