Living close to beautiful Coogee Beach how could you not want to do lunch/dinner and enjoy a glass of red or 2!!!
My travels have taken me across the world a few times and whilst happily settled in Australia still love overseas travel and indeed, I have recently returned from a fantastic cruise/holiday in Alaska and the UK. Looking possibly at a European cruise next year - would be great if you wanted to come along as well!
I particularly like Tasmania and have spent many a good holiday there.
What I would like - outside of the normal loyalty, good friend, kind etc is a gentleman and please be around 67 to 75.
The type of relationship I am seeking is friendship at first with a view to a long term relationship. From me you can depend upon a loving and caring person who reveres people. I am close to my two children and my four simply handsome and beautiful grandchildren and I would welcome you if you are of a like mind.
If you like to travel Australia and overseas - maybe do a cruise together - that would be a bonus. Weekends away are always most welcome - I have a "thing" about wooden cabins and caravans in secluded spots!
Whilst I did a lot of ocean racing in the past, these days I mainly concentrate on keeping relatively fit, walking and swimming - especially around the beach, meeting up with friends and family.
OK enough about me, what about you?
At a glance
|Summary||Janibelle's details||Janibelle's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||67 - 76 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Green||Blue, Green, Hazel, Grey, Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Some college, High School, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial||Management, Business Owner, Senior Management, Technical, Professional|
What I'm looking for
a partner in life and a long term relationship where family and friends become 'our family and friends' and we bring a wealth of love and happiness to each other's lives and the lives of those around us.
- Male, for a relationship
- Classical, easy listening, some rock
- Mostly adventure type books, but also biographies, lifestyle cooking magazines and gardening magazines
- Movies & TV
- Favourite right now is NCIS followed by Blue Bloods, documentaries and world affairs - looking forward to the new 24 series
- Like to swim and keep reasonably fit but not into watching sport on TV
- Other Interests
- I have friends and family living either in Coogee, or close by and I enjoy the social occasions of meeting up with family and friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Janibelle is online now.
- Get to know Janibelle safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: