- Last online:
- 26 Feb '17
Headline“Way down deep, I'm really shallow...”
Me, I'm friendly, confident, and very down to earth, not into games or dramas. And definitely not a princess.
I'm tall, fit and healthy - I love to look after my body by staying active and eating well, I love to cook - was a caterer in a past life. I'm a keen ocean swimmer which I just love. I don't drink alcohol these days but I don't mind if you drink socially. However, smoking is a deal breaker.
I love the ocean and all activity on or in water.
My Vespa is my favourite mode of transport in the city
My horse is my favourite mode of transport in the country.
I love adventuring to far-flung places ie travelling versus tourism. I went to Mongolia last July which was amazing.
I love good coffee, fresh oysters and butter on fresh hot bread
And I love escaping to my little farm just outside of Sydney on weekends. Such an amazing escape from city madness.
I run my own business in Sydney, and I have two beautiful daughters whom I share with their dad, which all keeps me pretty busy. And two great cattle dogs add to the fun!
But it would be nice to meet my equal to share the fun times with. Honesty, kindness and integrity are important personality traits. And if you're tall and funny (ha ha, not strange that is) then we will be off to a great start.
If any of this makes sense, you know what to do.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||37 - 58 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Private, Social|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Professional, Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
This box is way too small, and who really knows anyway. But if you're kind, funny, honest and you love to belly laugh, we'll be off to a great start. If you are down to earth, young at heart & love the outdoor life & healthy lifestyle, all the better.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love all music except for death/heavy metal and opera. Spotify is cool. current faves: Chet Faker, Hill Top Hoods, The Herd, Paolo Nutini, Flume, Chris Whitely, A&J Stone, G Love & Special Sauce, David Usher, David Gray, Bon Iver, Alt J, José González, Jack Johnson, Purpose....
- Love reading but it's usually limited by available time. Holiday reading is a treat. Love all books on design, architecture, cooking/food.
- Movies & TV
- I love the cinema experience, not one for sci fi/horror though. Not much TV watching...but a few good shows: have recently been enjoying series marathons - The Newsroom, House of Card, Orange..., Breaking Bad, Scandal
- Horse riding, I love anything on or in the water - ocean swimming at Bondi, bodysurfing, cycling, snow skiing, sailing, polo, hiking, riding my vespa
- Other Interests
- Country living, cooking, travelling, architecture, interior design, gardening, weekends escaping to the southern highlands, local markets, beach holidays, holidays in France, ...actually any holidays! I love languages and speak French fluently and several others very badly!