Enjoying life's journey, successfully navigating without GPS or Google maps.
Sydney born and raised and have managed to make it to the other side of the harbour. I have been fortunate enough to travel to quite a bit of Australia through work over the years as well as some time in Europe, Beijing, South Africa and NZ.
Would like to do more travel, open to just about anything, but France and Italy again to soak up some more of the food and wine culture would be great. I have a business involving Champagne, so there are a few reasons to get back there.
I am thankful for the simple things in life. The everyday things that make life, life, yet I am always looking to discover and enjoy the new. Positive, driven and raised as a gentleman. Respectful to all and while often described as having "old fashioned" values, they are part of me.
Looking forward to meeting someone to share the ride, to have some great fun along the way and plan what's next together.
Wide music tastes. Lots of singer/songwriter stuff, with a mix of some lighter rock and pop.
Talking and relaxing over a glass or two of wine often brings out the true character of someone. I enjoy learning about people and what makes them, them.
At a glance
|Summary||JustWhatUSee's details||JustWhatUSee's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||42 - 52 yrs old|
Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
|Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone with positive energy who enjoys life's journey. Who cherishes the simple things, the often taken for granted things, yet has the drive to discover the new. An equal, a partner.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. Singer/songwriters, some soul. Currently listening to new Paolo Nutini and John Butler Trio. Paul Kelly always close by as are the Beatles. Always something old and new on shuffle.
- Bookshelf full of biographies. Wide and varied personalities from business leaders through entertainment and some sporting. Interested in the back story and how someone got to where they are rather than what they have done in the limelight.
- Movies & TV
- Movies seem to come into the "wish I had" or "want to see" category. Other things get in the way. TV doesn't have too many favourites, tend to make use of iView and Foxtel catchup. Huge fan of Hiding on ABC and Shaun Micallef's Mad as Hell.
- These days sport is a walk/jog 3 days a week around the harbour. Across most sports with mild interest - 3 or 4 Swans games a year, rugby - enjoy the occassional Saturday afternoon at club games and tests.
- Other Interests
- Good food, good wine covers a lot. Would like to go back to France for a longer period and soak up some of the culture. Architecture and design.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JustWhatUSee is online now.
- Get to know JustWhatUSee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Nov '15