Fairly fit, easy going & fun to be with. Don't take myself too seriously. Like dining out, travelling, the surf, the beach, the bush. Emotionally sound.
Willing to have a go at most things. Love being in a close relationship, but definitely not the clingy type. Outdoorsy, but love wet days indoors. Have always been a lucky person, but not quite so lucky in love, although cannot complain; looking for a change in that department. Emotionally and financially secure. Not here for games; will answer all kisses and email (eventually) but please include your photo(s). Like pets; dogs, cats, birds, crocodiles, sharks (on David Attenborough), whatever...
OK so I'm really 68, yep I know it's hard for me to believe too. I feel 58, I act 58, I dress younger, I think younger but at the end of the day I am 68 (with all the wisdom that goes with those extra years). No blue rinse set thanks, I still have a way to go before I'll find a match there. I'm as fit or fitter than most 58's and find there isn't much I can't do; except, I don't run anymore! So if you're more into the person and less into a number I may be your man.
At a glance
|Summary||awinner's details||awinner's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||42 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Woman with a sense of humour. Someone interesting who takes pride in her appearance. Preferably someone who likes the ocean; lazy lunches with a glass of wine. Likes going out or staying home; likes dressing up and dressing down, weekends away and drives in the country with lunch at a country pub.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most except rap, heavy metal and some jazz. First preference is rock. Favourites include The Stones, U2, The Beach Boys, ACDC, Tom Petty, Eagles, Credence, The Boss, tom Petty, Tom Waite; some Opera, Andrea Boccelli. Don't like the Carpenters or similar. Give me rock; gravel voices!
- Like it a lot. eg Mcall Smith, Andrea Camilliri, Donna Leon, Michael Dibdin and Tim Winton, Roald Dahl, biographies, historical & travel. Always have a book on the go with a couple more lined up. More biographies. Tide charts, ha ha ....
- Movies & TV
- Like character movies, art house. Not big on car chases and wild action scenes etc. Hollywood favourites include Out of Africa, The English Patient, Casablanca, Driving Miss Daisy, and most anything with Morgan Freeman. Don't eat popcorn, but don't mind an icecream, choc coated:)
- Like most sports, do cycling and swimming and the gym, however not fanatical. In the process of losing a few kilos put on while injured. Play some golf. Don't mind if you are not into sport. Not a big AFL or NRL fan but stay in touch. Prefer Rugby.
- Other Interests
- People watching. Surfing, body surfing these days. Horse racing in the spring carnival - the feature races. Mainly just like to watch the top horses go around. Like to travel, in Australia and overseas. Haven't been to Europe yet, would like to go there, and Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, soon.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if awinner is online now.
- Get to know awinner safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 May '15