60, Male, Separated, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
I think of myself as easy going, except for the times that I'm not (which isn't often). I'm good humoured and love to laugh. I am not an intense person to be with but I do have strong feelings about many things. Of the things I love to do: listening to music (all types from pop and rock to jazz, classical and opera - love it all), reading (prefer factual books, its been a while since I read a novel), participating in a good humoured but intelligent conversation over a glass of wine, going to the movies, theatre, love the beach. I am very tall (6' 4") and so high heels can always be worn when with me. I like to keep fit and would much rather go to the gym or cycle than watch sport (I don't watch a lot of sport but I'll watch it with you). Most of all, I like to be happy, but that is what we all want.
I would like to be in a long term relationship that is supportive and caring. To build that, of course, that takes time, but what a fun time it can be.
Also, the age on my profile is my actual age (really and truly).
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||40 - 54 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Private, Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with whom the personal chemistry is right: we can tick all the boxes on the page but if the attraction is not there it's not going to work. I imagine that we would share interests in common and she would be willing to try new activities as I would the things that interest her
- I love most styles of music, rock, pop, r&b, current 'alternative', classical, jazz, opera.
- I read a lot of things for work, usually read the newspaper, a lot of history (I think because fact is stranger than fiction) and some physics (stranger still) and the occasional novel.
- Movies & TV
- Shows that make me laugh or teach me something new (or remind me of something forgotten). I like art house movies, comedies and, oh I shouldn't admit it, romantic comedies.
- I swim laps in the pool, cycle and go to the gym. I enjoy snow skiing.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy salsa dancing, art, theatre, ballet and a little opera. I'm always prepared to try something new, except for parachuting, thrilling as I am sure it is.