- Last online:
- 22 Feb '17
Headline“I like sharing the company of generous motivated people, green politics,music with strong lyrics,wildlife& wild places.”
I am a former teacher now running my own business part time. I like to play music with others.(I am a verandah guitar player and singer and like to write songs and would like to write more as time allows.) Would also like to travel more.Hoping to meet an intelligent woman with a sharp sense of humour(so she can explain the jokes to me), with a passion of her own (music would be great but not necessarily of prime importance) who is straightforward, uncomplicated with a leaning towards the underdog.Social justice is important to me. In the long term a relationship that was as much between the ears as it was between the sheets. One where we both could continue to grow (except in kilos) and contribute to each others growth.
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||54 - 63 years old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Agnostic, Other, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ther has to be a chemistry between partners. I'll know when the right one comes along and so will she. A mutual trust, respect and a comfort and security in each others company.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Acoustic folksy/early rock, some country,Love fiddles, mandolins, banjos and voices. Like great songwriters that can move you with words and music-Eric Bogle, Joany Mitchell, Jim Crochet Guy Clark. Only two kinds of music good and bad and some of the good is better. Like making music most.
- Like to read Science/Natural history, Dawkins, Flannery, Carl Sagan etc Also like biographies and history.Letters in the SMH often have great insight and maintain my hope for humanity.
- Movies & TV
- Generally ABC fanatic (radio &TV) especially enjoy god comedy -out there stuff. Like any movie with a good storyline and good basis for the plot and ideas.One that you can reflect on afterwards. Not big on action war, violence etc.
- Bit sick of all the hype that goes with most sports-could say I,m a bit over a lot of it. However Like Rugby League- Once you've played it it gets into your DNA. Walk, paddle a canoe occasionally and ride a bike but not enough.
- Other Interests
- Wildlife, Australian landscapes, anything to do with conservation, energy saving technology.Like architecture that fits climate and landscape, live music, bush regeneration etc.