- Last online:
Aquabel (was skyblueF)
Headline“A city girl who is happy to camp off grid, and recently rode a mountain bike accidentally into a creek, ( I couldn't stop in time) !”
I was lucky to grow up having space to roam, we had billy kart races in the street, rode bikes, and in winter could see distance mountains covered in snow.
Now a parent, (and older) I'm still very much that kid, I'm influenced by my environment, being outside and active is vital to my wellbeing. In addition, as a health professional I don't just sprout the jargon, I do live a healthy lifestyle.
I swim year round in ocean pools, see live music, lots of movies and will happily go to the footy. I do have a list of adventures waiting, for example a hike in the Italian alps ( summer) and numerous ski fields, though little alpine huts are cold at night alone with just a sleeping bag.
I love my kids, am a great cook, enjoy time with my friends and a glass of red, terrible at trivial pursuit. My careers have evolved with my interests and Im still enjoying them.
Let's explore the the intimacy, fun, support and friendship of a great relationship.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||52 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with intelligence and candour, happy with themselves, has friends and interests - hopefully we will enjoy some common interests to participate in together. Wit and humour will get me every time........ laughter really is a turn on
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Somerset Maugham to Tim Winton, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, short stories, the lonely planet guides and Leunig cartoons.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC & SBS - Monty python from way back still makes me giggle and yes I like the simpsons. Movies I go at least once a week- from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth....
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, bike riding, I still ski. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that Im not keen on cricket.
- Other Interests
- design, drawing, print making, cooking, growing veggies, jewellery design