Even though I couldn't reach the pedals I still took my oldest brothers' bike, it ended in tears and I still have the scar.
I'm happy in the outdoors, though still wear French perfume. I swim in the ocean pool all year round, am useless at trivia competitions, and usually think of the better comeback a minute later.
My youngest child is still at school, and my friends are a special and odd bunch many who live far and wide.
I have been involved in sport, advertising and allied health, I sailboarded competitively and I have skied since a teenager and still get that butterfly stomach feeling on the first run of every season. I truly love the mountains and snowy environs but don't enjoy the cold nights, donnas just don't warm like another person does.
Sydney gives us the best of a city - gigs, films, plays, outdoor cinema, good coffee and lots of free parking spaces, (no that's wishful thinking). It would be wonderful to share this all with someone and be introduced to new interests too.
I do have a bucket list with mountains, treks and cities on it, ironically flying isn't my favourite thing. Having a social conscious is important to me.
Maybe it is to my detriment ....I'm honest, my age and photos are real, please be honest about yours too..
At a glance
|Summary||skyblueF's details||skyblueF's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||50 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone with intelligence and candour, happy with themselves, has friends and interests - hopefully we will enjoy some common interests to participate in together. Wit and humour will get me every time........ laughter really is a turn on
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Somerset Maugham to Tim Winton, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, short stories, the lonely planet guides and Leunig cartoons.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC & SBS - Monty python from way back still makes me giggle and yes I like the simpsons. Movies - from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth....
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that I don't watch cricket, you can have that one
- Other Interests
- design, drawing, print making, cooking, growing veggies I'm currently taking in a silver smith course, I didn't get the opportunity to do any metal work at school.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if skyblueF is online now.
- Get to know skyblueF safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Aug '15