Aquabel (was skyblueF)
- Last online:
- 21 Jan '17
Headline“Genuine, active and uncomplicated- is that you too? .. we are both a great catch”
I grew up with 2 older brothers and lots of kids in the street, it was fun, space to roam, bikes to ride, billy kart races in the street, in winter we could see distance mountains covered in snow, and walked across a icy oval to get to school. In essence I'm still very much that kid. I am influenced by my environment, being outside and active is vital to my wellbeing.
I enjoy what Sydney offers, I swim most of the year in ocean pools, go to live music, enjoy finding new bars and restaurants, see both blockbusters and art house movies, Sydney festival events and will happily go to the footy. I am community minded belong to a shopping co-op and have a small veggie patch.
I equally enjoy getting out of Sydney where the night sky blazes, though little alpine huts are cold alone with just a sleeping bag.
I love my kids, and my youngest has just finished and we have all survived HSC! In addition I'm a great cook, enjoy time with my friends and a glass of red and am terrible at trivial pursuit. My careers have evolved with my interests and Im still enjoying them.
Let's explore the the intimacy, fun, support and friendship of a great relationship.
If any of this rings true for you, let's meet. I do buy stamps and I do reply to emails, I treat people as I wish to be treated please be the same.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||52 - 62 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with intelligence and candour, happy with themselves, has friends and interests - hopefully we will enjoy some common interests to participate in together. Wit and humour will get me every time........ laughter really is a turn on
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Somerset Maugham to Tim Winton, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, short stories, the lonely planet guides and Leunig cartoons.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC & SBS - Monty python from way back still makes me giggle and yes I like the simpsons. Movies I go at least once a week- from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth....
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, bike riding, I still ski. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that Im not keen on cricket.
- Other Interests
- design, drawing, print making, cooking, growing veggies, jewellery design