- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Aquabel (was skyblueF)
Headline“Even though I couldn't reach the pedals I still took my oldest brothers' bike, it ended in tears and I still have the scar.”
I don't remember trivia, I swim in an ocean pool all year round, I usually think of the better comeback a minute later, (im slightly in awe of those who are quick witted) I don't panic about spiders, but hate leeches and am a great cook.
My youngest child is still at school, and my friends are a special and odd bunch many who live far away.
I have been involved in sport, advertising and allied health, I still work in health, I do miss working creatively, so have taken up silver smithing. I was lucky to find myself working at a sailboard shop when the craze hit so got to sail a lot and spent many years doing so. I have skied since a teenager and am like a kid in a lolly shop at the beginning of each new season. I truly love the mountains and snowy environs but don't enjoy the cold nights, donnas just don't always cut it.
Sydney gives us the best of a city - gigs, films, plays, outdoor cinema, good coffee and lots of free parking spaces, (no that's wishful thinking). It would be wonderful to share this all with someone and be introduced to new interests too.
I do have a bucket list with mountains, treks and cities on it, ironically flying isn't my favourite thing. Having a social conscious is important to me.
Maybe it is to my detriment ....I'm honest, my age and photos are real, please be honest about yours too..
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||50 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with intelligence and candour, happy with themselves, has friends and interests - hopefully we will enjoy some common interests to participate in together. Wit and humour will get me every time........ laughter really is a turn on
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Somerset Maugham to Tim Winton, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, short stories, the lonely planet guides and Leunig cartoons.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC & SBS - Monty python from way back still makes me giggle and yes I like the simpsons. Movies I go at least once a week- from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth....
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that I don't watch cricket, you can have that one
- Other Interests
- design, drawing, print making, cooking, growing veggies, jewellery design