I'm far happier outdoors than shopping for labels, though I do wear french perfume.
As my friends are near and far and an odd collection, I have decided it would be best to try and come up with my own description. I consider that I am intelligent, active, not into dramas and comfortable with myself.
I am in awe of those with a quick repartee and beaming smile as I always think of a better come back a couple of minutes later.
As for work and interests I have been involved in sport, advertising and allied health. Once a graphic designer, I'm now working in health. I will always enjoy being creative nowadays it's cooking, painting and photography, old signs continue to bring out the typographer in me.
Sydney gives us the best of a city - gigs, films, plays, good coffee. I swim all year round in the ocean pools and was once an competitive sailboarder. I have skied (snow) since a teenager and don't intend to give it up even after once having to travel home alone on crutches from overseas! It would be good to share some new interests too.
My kids will always be important - I have one still at school and she does needs some support, though I am progressively having more me time.
I do have a bucket list with mountains, treks and cities on it, ironically flying isn't my favourite thing. Having a social conscious is important to me.
Please note: Maybe it is to my detriment ....I'm honest, my age is real and my photos are current, it is really disappointing turning up to meet someone who hasn't been so straight ward - it totally influences first impressions.
At a glance
|Summary||skyblueF's details||skyblueF's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone with intelligence and candour, happy with themselves, has friends and interests - hopefully we will enjoy some common interests to participate in together. Wit and humour will get me every time........ laughter really is a turn on
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, (who I saw at the Opera Hse), Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Somerset Maugham to Tim Winton, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, I will enjoy getting back to fiction, short stories, and the lonely planet guides, not just research articles
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC & SBS - Dr Who, the simpsons and mad men. Movies - from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth.... Cohen Bros (I didn't enjoy the last one as much), Tarantino, Pixar
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that I don't watch cricket, you can have that one
- Other Interests
- design, drawing, print making, film making, cooking, growing veggies.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if skyblueF is online now.
- Get to know skyblueF safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: