- Last online:
- 21 Apr '16
Headline“A wonderful new year to look forward to. I believe that we all have a soul mate to ignite our hearts, minds, bodies and souls. Could this be OUR year?”
I'm an easy-going, happy and independent woman looking for someone to share the joys of life. My life is rich in so many ways, but missing an important ingredient - someone special to laugh with, to love with, to cry with, and to share our deepest desires.
I enjoy mixing with a wide range of people, whether this be out socialising or enjoying the comforts of home. I would love to find someone who also values special moments together, and who is able to drag me away from work!
I love travelling and finding new places and meeting new people (Cook Islands, Thailand and Vietnam recently; Europe in 2014??) . There are still lots of places on my bucket list - it would be great to find someone who also loves to travel.
I'm attracted to people who are honest, like to have fun, and don't play games, unless of course it's with tennis balls and racquets.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Mid North Coast, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner will be both passionate and compassionate, affectionate, honest, have a sense of humour, intelligent and understanding. Don't want much, do I? You will "sit beside me in long moments of shared solitude, knowing both our absolute aloneness and our undeniable belonging." You do exist.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I will listen to almost anything, depending on the mood and what I'm doing. Love 70s and 80s music. Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Enya, Simply Red. I also love going to live concerts, of almost any music. Hunter Valley concerts generally fabulous.
- Anything with a good plot and story line. I always try to read the book before seeing the movie. Loved the Stieg Larsson trilogy, and indulge in a couple of novels every holiday. Lots of professional reading for work.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the movies and watching DVDs, although both are a rare treat. I've been known to cry during a chick flick, or laugh hysterically during comedies. The Big Bang Theory is very clever. Having said that, I don't watch a lot of TV.
- Watching anything live is great. Tennis, swimming and walking keep me fit.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy bushwalking, the beach, gardening and dining out.