A wonderful new year to look forward to. I believe that we all have a soul mate to ignite our hearts, minds, bodies and souls. Could this be OUR year?
I'm an easy-going, happy and independent woman looking for someone to share the joys of life. My life is rich in so many ways, but missing an important ingredient - someone special to laugh with, to love with, to cry with, and to share our deepest desires.
I enjoy mixing with a wide range of people, whether this be out socialising or enjoying the comforts of home. I would love to find someone who also values special moments together, and who is able to drag me away from work!
I love travelling and finding new places and meeting new people (Cook Islands, Thailand and Vietnam recently; Europe in 2014??) . There are still lots of places on my bucket list - it would be great to find someone who also loves to travel.
I'm attracted to people who are honest, like to have fun, and don't play games, unless of course it's with tennis balls and racquets.
At a glance
|Summary||danceintherain's details||danceintherain's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Mid North Coast, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Blue, Black, Green, Brown, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Dark Brown, Red, Blonde, Grey, Bald, Light Brown, Black|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management||Executive, Technical, Management, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner will be both passionate and compassionate, affectionate, honest, have a sense of humour, intelligent and understanding. Don't want much, do I? You will "sit beside me in long moments of shared solitude, knowing both our absolute aloneness and our undeniable belonging." You do exist.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I will listen to almost anything, depending on the mood and what I'm doing. Love 70s and 80s music. Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Enya, Simply Red. I also love going to live concerts, of almost any music. Hunter Valley concerts generally fabulous.
- Anything with a good plot and story line. I always try to read the book before seeing the movie. Loved the Stieg Larsson trilogy, and indulge in a couple of novels every holiday. Lots of professional reading for work.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the movies and watching DVDs, although both are a rare treat. I've been known to cry during a chick flick, or laugh hysterically during comedies. The Big Bang Theory is very clever. Having said that, I don't watch a lot of TV.
- Watching anything live is great. Tennis, swimming and walking keep me fit.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy bushwalking, the beach, gardening and dining out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if danceintherain is online now.
- Get to know danceintherain safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Oct '15