A sharing relationship makes life all the more worthwhile!
Happy, honest, genuine, energetic woman. The years haven't marred my ability and preparedness to try new adventures. Have travelled extensively and enjoy the beauty, history, architecture, excitement and culture of new places and new people.
Have lived in the city, country and overseas, loved them all! At ease with casual or formal occasions; camping, or other outdoor activities. Totally feminine and love the opportunity to put on the high heels, slinky dress and enjoy romantic evenings and the finer things in life; or, quiet evenings at home; walking hand-in hand; laughing together and sharing adventures and all life has to offer. That said, also enjoy getting 'dirt on my hands' both improving the house, renovating and gardening; have had fruit trees, ponds with water lilies and lots of 'bush' to enjoy previously.
Enjoy spending time with family and friends; good conversations (enhanced by a good wine or a coffee) ; brunch, newspaper or watching the passing parade at the local cafe on a weekend; spontaneity to attend sporting, cultural or other events.
Very inclusive in terms of family and friends; conscious of maintaining some physical well-being whether walking, cycling, dancing,kayaking or gym. Comfortable with spontaniety and new adventures; and enjoy life to the fullest,
At a glance
|Summary||ShareWithU's details||ShareWithU's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||59 - 66 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
One who is not a game player; who is genuine, honest and cares for those around him. A man who is looking for the satisfaction that a happy, loving relationship offers.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I enjoy a wide variety of music and invariably have music playing most of the day. I enjoy classical through to modern and alternate between, Boccelli, Enya, The Beatles, BeeGees, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Michael Buble, Norah Jones, Il Divo, Rod Stewart, jazz and mood music, to mention a few
- I enjoy reading - diverse range, non fiction, fiction, crime thrillers, historical, historical novels, newspapers and world events. Favourite authors include: Wilbur Smith, Jeffery Archer, Ian Rankin, Gregory Roberts. Enjoy newspapers over coffee.
- Movies & TV
- Like 'feel good' movies, thrillers, historical, classical and romantic movies. Have a greater preferrence for European and art house movies. Don't watch a lot of TV however,l ike to watch news, documentaries and historical shows.
- Enjoyed variety of activities over the years. Including swimming, cycling, sailing, yoga, skiing(skied French Alps Xmas 2013) tennis, bushwalking, and gym. Enrolled to try kayaking. Far more motivated to share exercise activities with special other.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy life; observing, experiencing and understanding other cultures, travel. Enjoy time with loved ones and friends socialising, BBQs. Cycling, kayaking, walking, tennis; involved in volunteer work from time to time; museums etc. would like to improve my dancing skills!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ShareWithU is online now.
- Get to know ShareWithU safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Apr '15