- Last online:
- 25 Jan '16
Headline“Hmmmm Lets see..... I'm a thousand bubbles in a glass of champaine. I'm sunshine on a cloudy day. I'm an overflowing foutain of joy, that never runs dry.”
I love life and love to excel in the things that I do.What I do in life I make sure I do it well. I am a sucker for romance, and I love a man that knows how to be a gentleman.. Yes that means opening the car door and pulling the chair out for me when I sit down.. I lead a very full life and still have heaps of dreams to fullfill. Without a dream in life we perish..However it would be really nice to have that special someone by myside not only as my best friend but also a life long partner to share the rest of my life with.
.......Well I think that's enough about me to begin with, so what about you????
Never leave your computer logged on so everyone can access and read your contacts and read your mails
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||35 - 49 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 500km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Religion||Other Christian||Jewish, Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is warm compasionate, understanding & still be able to be a man. Full of life, have a sence of humour. Willing to experience new things. Be able to be a leader not a dictator. Be socially acceptable, flexable. Is true to his word, honest,reliable,open. With no excess bagagge or hangups.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- U2, Gloria Estifan, Kate Minner, Geoff Bullock, Steve Grace. Kieth Armitage
- The Bible by God, Grace by Charles Spurgeon, You the leader by Phil Pringle. Also books on personal development,health & nutrition wealth creation. I don't indulge much in the girly mags as most of them are just full of idol gossip and junk. (However that's not to say that I don't love being a girl)
- Movies & TV
- Serindipity, Brilliant Mind with Russell Crowe. Titanic, Notting Hill, Cold Mountain, Lord of the Rings, Big Wednesday, My Big Fat Greek Wedding,Under the Tuscan sun
- outdoor sports, bushwalking, sailing, going to the gym, snokling, horse riding. I'm always willing to learn new sports. I always wanted to be a formula one driver.
- Other Interests
- I love cooking, enertiaing at home, going out for dinner, going bush walking or for walks along the beach and the country drives.