Beachgal19 (was smilesnsunshine)
- Last online:
Headline“looking for someone to join me...”
I moved to Sydney almost 7 years ago after a sizeable stint in London. While I still miss being able to jet off to Europe every other weekend, I've loved coming back to the work/life balance, real coffee/wine, the beach, sport and the outdoors.
I aim to find the funny side of most situations and enjoy trying new things and chatting to people. Playing regular sport and running keeps me out of trouble (and out of the pub) and I have been lucky enough to have travelled to a lot of amazing places. I enjoy a night out and good food/wine with a group of friends, as well as the odd night in with a movie.
I'm a pretty postive, optimistic person so if any of this sounds appealing, drop me a line...
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||33 - 43 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet a guy who is positive, honest, self-motivated and is good with a bit of banter. I like guys that are energetic, up to try new things and make the most out of each day.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Outside of heavy metal, I like all music...
- Just finished two more Liane Moriarty books- perfect holiday reads.
- Movies & TV
- I love the movies (and have seen an embarassing amount), but I dont watch a lot of tv.
- I play netball and touch rugby and love to swim in the summer/ ski/board in the winter. I like to watch any sport live, particularly rugby union.
- Other Interests
- Festivals, Travel, new adventures...