- Last online:
- 19 Feb '17
Headline“Coming out from a loop..”
I'm a quiet easy-going person who is able to yabber on about almost anything, although my coffee buddies might say I just make up stuff most of the time. If only that were true, alas the demand for me as a trivia team mate is similar to hole-less swiss cheese at the moment. I'm quite happy to give most things a go, even karaoke at 4am in Tokyo. I am a quiet person to start but will warm up when most things click. I'm very loyal to my friends and I think they appreciate me being a good listener but an even better problem solver. I do enjoy getting inside the mind, hence my avenue of work in neuropsychiatric research. Probably wouldn't try to get inside my head else you might end up quite confused.
I enjoy cooking without recipes, always by trial and error, never one to write down what works. Prefer British comedy to American serials, although I'm still impartial to Ricky Gervais. Stephen Fry would be listed as one of my favourites.
Paris has sufficient appeal to me to pip the vibrant New York as my favourite city. Next up on the travel list is South America especially the national parks, or a venture into Tuscany. Really want to go for a long hiking trip sometime soon.
I played basketball till my knees told me to stop. I'm of the opinion that the human body isn't made for marathons, but am tossing between the Melbourne and Sydney 1/2s later this year.
Oh, and I like wine (honestly, who doesn't). Purely from a philosophical standpoint of course, my liver wouldn't have it otherwise.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||18 - 36 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is interested in living life, humorous, enjoys travelling and sees the joy in food. Can put up with idiosyncrasies and is straight talking.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- State of Trance when running. I find youtube clips of rainfall meditative.. and everything else in-between. Looking for someone who doesn't mind the MSO, concerts in the park or musicals. Karaoke! I like Bach, especially love the reverbs from organ music.
- I get my fair share of neuroscience journals and submissions, so travel stories especially in France and Italy. Recently succumbed to audio books, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
- Movies & TV
- I've been described as being apathetic towards the movies. I don't mind a good flick.. but there is just so much crap out there! I love the BBC serials, docos and the other. David Tennant in Hamlet was an interesting watch. David Attenborough takes the cake.
- Basketball (my knees told me it was time to stop playing seriously), football (aka soccer - limited to the couch), badminton (yes), summer hikes (Anytime! Even in winter), I'm ashamed to admit it but can't ride a bike...