wanderlust :: an irresistible desire to travel to understand one's very existence.
Brekky with friends, coffee, (balcony) gardening, catching up with the fam, yoga/a good workout and heading out for dinner and drinks is what my ideal weekend consists of these days - also a sign of hitting 30! I loooove Japanese food (actually all food...), comedy, design and travel so these fill my spare time too.
I work in entertainment and really enjoy my job - lots of laughs and energy so Mondays to Fridays are pretty great. I'm driven and ambitious but all for the work-to-live lifestyle. Have travelled overseas a heap and lived in the UK and Dubai though happily settled back at home - at least for now...! An OS holiday is always on the horizon though.
My bestie describes me as "open minded, easy going, thoughtful, environmentally conscious, adventurous, animal loving and intelligent"...she may be biased but let's run with it!
After 2 years of the single life I'm ready to meet someone great and work on forming a solid relationship. My ideal relationship is one of openness and honesty, where your partner challenges you, respects you and is your best mate - someone I could crack up laughing with about ridiculous shit like how bad the Budget Direct alien ad is (seriously what is that?!). We may not have everything in common but have common morals and general views on the world. If you've read this far & think we might click (and you don't have photos of yourself posing without a shirt on) kiss away!
At a glance
|Summary||LJT1983's details||LJT1983's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Positive, social, driven & fun guy who is independent & aware of himself, the world & people around him who enjoys keeping fit & healthy. Bonus points for making me laugh, if you love animals, can spell & can play a cool instrument. Chemistry however is always going to be the most important factor!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Chet Faker, Aretha Franklin, Fat Freddy's Drop, Flume, Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros, The Heavy, Krafty Kuts, Z Trip, Notorious BIG, Queen, Dire Straits, Otis Redding, Kite String Tangle, Hanni El Khatib, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Eric Clapton, Flight Facilities, Roy Orbison...loads.
- Prefer non-fiction, true crime & books that expand your mind...Some faves: Amexico, Learned Optimism & Obama from Promise to Power. Just started reading Present Shock.
- Movies & TV
- If anything it's ABC & SBS - Insight, Q&A, QI. Love documentaries - Louis Theroux is a legend. Stand up comedy shows. Movies: Tarantino & anything with a good storyline. Intouchables & Dallas Buyers Club - latest faves. Old faves: Dumb & Dumber, Austin Powers, Shawshank, Michael Moore docos
- Yoga, indoor rock climbing, snowboarding, bike riding. Like trying new things fitness wise.
- Other Interests
- Patting dogs, berry smoothies, family, basking in the sun, The Great Wave of Kanagawa, comfy sofas, recycling, New York, music gigs, healthy living (mostly!), beach, Lindt dark chocolate with blueberries, checklists, Japan, cinnamon...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LJT1983 is online now.
- Get to know LJT1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Apr '15