- Last online:
- 23 Apr '16
Livelife83 (was LJT1983)
Headline“wanderlust :: an irresistible desire to travel to understand one's very existence.”
Brekky with friends, training, yoga, catching up with the fam, patting dogs & going out for dinner is what my ideal weekend consists of. I loooove Japanese food (actually all food...), comedy & design so these fill my spare time too.
I work in entertainment and really enjoy my job - lots of laughs and energy. I'm driven and ambitious but all for the work-to-live lifestyle. Have travelled overseas a heap and lived in the UK and Dubai though happily settled back at home - at least for now...! An OS holiday is always on the horizon though.
My bestie describes me as "open minded, easy going, thoughtful, environmentally conscious, adventurous, animal loving and intelligent"...she may be biased but let's run with it!
My ideal relationship is open, honest & respectful where my partner is my best mate who I can crack up laughing with about ridiculous shit. If you think we might click (and DON'T have photos posing without your shirt on or clearly not into any form of health & fitness) then kiss away!
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||28 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Positive, social, driven & fun guy who is independent & aware of himself, the world & people around him & who enjoys keeping FIT & HEALTHY. Bonus points for: making me laugh; loving animals; perfect spelling & playing a cool instrument. Chemistry is always going to be the most important factor :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Chet Faker, Aretha Franklin, Fat Freddy's Drop, Flume, Edward Sharp, Krafty Kuts, Notorious BIG, Queen, Dire Straits, Otis Redding, Missy Elliot, Hanni El Khatib, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Eric Clapton, Flight Facilities...loads.
- Prefer non-fiction, true crime & books that expand your mind... Finally starting to read Shantaram but damn that might take me a while - so chunky and the start is a kinda boring?!! (yes, I really said that!)
- Movies & TV
- ABC & SBS - Insight, Q&A, QI. Love documentaries! I'm a Louis Theroux & Michael Mosley fan girl. Stand up comedy shows. Movies: Tarantino & anything with a good storyline. Intouchables & Dallas Buyers Club, Dumb & Dumber, Austin Powers, Shawshank, Michael Moore docos. Netflix & chiiiiiiilllllllll
- Strength training, yoga, indoor rock climbing, snowboarding, bike riding, learning to skate on my longboard. Like giving new things a go. This isn't sport related but they need a podcasts section - my latest addiction. Serial, Hack, All in the Mind - all my latest faves.
- Other Interests
- Patting dogs, banana & peanut butter smoothies FREAKING YUM, basking in the sun, music gigs, healthy living (mostly!), David O'Doherty, beach, Japan.