- Last online:
- 22 Apr '17
Headline“gotta risk it to get the biscuit”
Have been in Australia for almost 9 yrs altogether now. Was in Brissy for uni before I moved to Perth where i am currently working full time. Enjoys fishing, camping or just driving to beautiful places in the bush or near the beach.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||29 - 37 years old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
looking for someone who i can talk to, independent, who can be true to herself and don't mind being a little silly at times.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything except for trance
- Sometimes a good history book.
- Movies & TV
- A few. Braveheart, Dances with Wolves. Always had something for Westerns (dont know why) and some of the Star Trek and Alien movies.
- Soccer, fishing (hmm....they are not so much a sport as they are a leisure for me.)
- Other Interests
- Go-Karting, Camping, Fishing, 4wding, Motorsports