- Last online:
- 10 Jun '17
Headline“Opportunity only knocks on doors that open!”
First impressions of me are of someone who is a little reserved and shy, however there are many layers to my personality to be uncovered.
I can be an outgoing person and enjoy meeting new people. I am an independent, funny and easy going person and try to stay clear of any drama.
Family and friends are most important to me in life. I've learnt opportunities come and go but your friends and family are always there to help you when you need it.
In my spare time I like to relax by being active, playing with my niece & nephew, watching live sports (including footy and cricket), eating out, listening to live music or watching a movie.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||29 - 44 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a genuine and easy going guy who has similar interests and can also hold an intelligent conversation.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like to listen to most types of music (except for country).
- I am not much of a book reader. I'm more likely to read the newspaper or a magazine.
- Movies & TV
- I love to watch a comedy.
- I like to exercise regularly by going to the gym and pilates. I enjoy playing netball, walking, swimming. I also enjoy watching most sports particularly NRL, cricket, tennis and netball.