Meet me in Hogsmeade.
Hey I'm Huw. Some really close friendships have been as a result of an rsvp introduction, so I recon that's a success story right there. I'm happy to keep making friends, and maybe something special develops too. I'm a positive and creative guy; I value assertiveness, communication and my own instrospective nature. I can be quick witted at the best of times, my sense of humour has a tendancy to lean toward the quirky, dry and darker sides, but I'll own up that it's often riddled with mega lame dad jokes, sweet puns and ooooh such spectacular awkwardness. I crack myself up aaall the time.
My passion is for creativity and creative thinking, and I can get pretty excited and inspired by quirky things and clever ideas. I love hearing about other people's passions, I think they define us way more than any job or our past can. I like trees and mountains and rivers; there's something spiritual about getting all up amongst some nature. Having a coffee in a place with a funky atmosphere is a luxury I embrace as often as I can. I photograph, write, illustrate, design, craft, bounce ideas, talk crap and build renewable home/garden/lifestyle wares from salvaged materials, so I'm handy with fixing things and thinking outside of the box.
I risk a cliché here, but travelling is a huge passion too; going on adventures, embracing the unexpected, relying on intuition and instincts always has exciting results! I've spent most of life moving from place to place, I love the snow so Ski fields were my favourite places to live and work, and now I'm having fun making Newcastle a home and getting involved in issues of positive social change and sustainability.
At a glance
|Summary||mrhuw's details||mrhuw's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||20 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine and earthy who is passionate about something, whatever it is in, passion is definitely one of the most attractive qualities a person can have.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Music is the best. I listen to eeeeverything, even daggy stuff..ahhhwhatamisaying, ESPECIALLY daggy stuff. I really like quirky sounding bands and I'm usually pretty darn happy with everything Triple J plays. ..That's probably a vague answer.
- Adventure/mystery/crime/action with rich imagery and strong characters worth following through lots of novels. Lee Child, Clive Cussler are fun authors. A standout from last yr is 'The first 15 lives of Harry August' I write/illustrate web comics too, so I like reading The Oatmeal and Buttersafe.
- Movies & TV
- Soft spot for Wes Anderson, Pixar and Studio Ghibli. Pushing Daisies, Firefly, Buffy, Chuck, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, How to Make it in America, Entourage, Community, New Girl, Parks and Rec, Veronica Mars, Long Way Round/Down.
- Watching a game..of..Thrones? Quidditch? I use to ski a lot and especially like hiking and bushwalking. Yoga is boss, accidental exercise like bike riding and aimless wandering about is prefered. Well I say aimless, but it's usually in the direction of a cafe.
- Other Interests
- Things that are an outlet for creative thinking. My background is in the film industry and I'm slowly making progress on a children's graphic novel. Psychology and science fascinates me. I like textures and touching things in shops, storms, adventures, nature, self development, writing, design.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if mrhuw is online now.
- Get to know mrhuw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Nov '15