- Last online:
- 29 Apr '16
Headline“Hi...can I skip the rest of this section?”
A horse walked into a bar and the barman says...why the long face...boom tish.
Champagne comedy :)
Hello...just a guy thinking of meeting 'the one' and maybe making friends along the way. Im fit and ready for any of lifes challenges. I love to travel. Id like to meet a partner who is sincere, honest, lives for the moment but plans for the future, loves the natural world and isnt fascinated by fashion or reality tv, not into 'bling', has informed opinions on world affairs, has an attention span that contributes to a lasting relationship, regards rsvp as a place to meet real people and not just a 'drive through' McDonalds. Too easy to click and flick through life... I hope thats not too much to ask. I'm young at heart and youthful in appearance. I also understand the value of family. I love children. I have a baby boy who i just love to bits. He lives with his mother, who still remains a dear friend of mine. It's a funny story but a great one...
To sum up, my aim is to get off this site quickly. WHO'S WITH ME!!
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||40 - 54 yrs old|
Sydney City, NSW
|Within 500km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Private, Private, Social|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Id love to meet a companion who loves adventure. Traits? Honesty, damn nice, youthful, fun, mature, happy, smartish, friendly, chemistry...with me...the rest should follow. Please, no Tony Abbott fans. Oh...and somebody who doesn't 'love Jesus'? Hope I don't get struck by lightening...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Sooo much. Crowded House for relaxing and re living memories. Like listening to SBS Chill as well. Pub bands, folk music festivals, music in the vines etc...Live stuff. Listen to lots of new stuff too...and stuff (to annoy people who hate the word 'stuff').
- Have been told to read more fiction....still mainly non fiction though. Love reading the old SMH on the weekends sitting in a cafe...dont read (or watch) Murdoch Fox 'news' rants. Im impressed by real investigative reporting. Thank god for the Guardian, ABC and SMH.
- Movies & TV
- It depends...the odd Harry Potter to lots of docs. Some blockbusters but mainly attracted to real stories. Monday nights watching ABC. Can't believe 'Martian' won an academy award...
- Used to play lots of contact sport but getting a little 'old' now. Running keeps me fit. Have done a few marathons etc. Long walks...amazing how far you can go in the city without driving...and how quicker it can be! I ride a bike to work too (not a MAMIL!).
- Other Interests
- Travel? Last trip was to Turkey in June 2015. Before that Iceland, Denmark, Canada and east USA in 2012. Lots of travel before that. Tassy wilderness, cheese and wine tasting trips. Love sailing...want to learn more. Started surfing as well. Other earthly pleasures.