- Last online:
- 02 Dec '15
Headline“"Some think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside." Marilyn Monroe.”
Caring. Loyal. Down to earth. I enjoy a meal with friends and family, or a quiet night in, a DVD or a good read. Relaxing walks or a swim. Weekends away. Playing the piano.
I work as a doctor, and don't have a picture here. My faith is important to me.
I am looking for friends or more, God willing. Chemistry is important, but for the beginning of a friendship it is not. Ninety five percent of people in this world would say I look more than fine- so please read the "book". The type of guy I'm attracted to is one who are responsible (very responsible), honest, open and loyal to me. Want to know more? email me here. Would love to get to know you. Ask me out for a coffee? (I am old school.)
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||30 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 100km of her|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
looking for friends or more. Someone responsible, honest, open and loyal to me. Someone who cherish me. this translates to a lot of things including listening to me, being generous with me, respect n appreciation.
- Male, for dating or friendship
- any good music, can play piano and a few instruments by ear,
- any good read, always reading. Read fair bit of christian books, bible, and work related reading as well. some self help books. 7 habits of highly effective people is still a good read.
- Movies & TV
- About time. Up. The help. bridget jones diary.
- walks, house work (do these count ?), swim,
- Other Interests
- just relax and have a little holiday, art stuff and making anything which looks nice, cooking,