40, Male, Divorced, Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW
- Last online:
- 12 Jun '18
HeadlineI'm looking for a life partner.
I'm here just like everybody else on this site to find my other half. I'm looking for my best friend. I'm not into playing games and serious about a relationship and marriage. It's nice to have someone you can trust and talk to.
I need someone to hang out with and have a good conversation. During moments of joy and and sadness when you need the other one's embrace.
If you're an easy going person, and seek the same then perhaps we could meet over coffee .... so I can know more about you.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 2 to 9 yo
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 40 years old
- Within 100km
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Regular smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone that is caring, understanding and loyal. Someone who wants a long term relationship to share all the moments that life has to offer.
- No particular bands, Top 40, pop. Matchbox 20, Coldplay, Michael Jackson, Chris Isaak, Kings of Leon, Brian Adams.. Whichever artist comes out with a catchy tune like Milli Vanili Trying to play the guitar. Australian Idol, watch out!
- Yes I can read. Just the papers and sometimes the odd book. I enjoy reading business stories. Trying to get back into reading suspense/thriller fiction novels
- Movies & TV
- I love comedy movies. I accidently saw Pride and Prejudice at the cinemas and to my surprise, I liked it. Wedding Singer, Scary Movie, Austin Powers, Enjoy a good suspense or thriller movie. Love to watch stand up comedians and the regular comedy sitcoms on TV. You need to have a laugh.
- I love playing tennis. A bit of Cricket. Like to go for outdoor bike rides and the gym. I go for a jog after watching Rocky. Like going out for morning walks around the neighbourhood (yes people still go out for a walk)
- Other Interests
- Thinking of taking up golf, Tiger Woods is getting boring.