- Last online:
- 29 May '16
Headline“Plenty of fish? I'm after 1 nice one.”
I'm on this site because I'm looking for a life partner. I migrated to Sydney when I was 5. I come from a close family.
You could describe me as pretty friendly, fun loving, and caring.I generally like a good chat (sometimes just for the sake of it).I like to have a good laugh, but also enjoy a really good deep & meaningful talk. I love music, sports and art.
Most people say I look like I'm in my 30's.
I like to take care of the people I like. I'm generous and easygoing. I'm generally pretty intelligent...but I do have the occasional "blond" moment . I am generally a pretty sociable person. Any way, I hope to hear from you :).....
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||25 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Indian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who enjoys life. I find people who are interested in arts and culture very interesting. I also like to have a laugh, so a nice sense of humour would be great. I'm looking for women from backgrounds other than Asian, thanks :) Other than that I'm pretty open minded, Cheers :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I Love all sorts of music, especially dance & electronic styles. Recently started collecting vinyl again after stopping as a kid (yes I'm jumping back on the bandwagon). I produce music as well, hoping to make it more than a hobby.
- Magazines. I haven't got the attention span for much more. I've have tried reading the Lord of The Rings several times, but keep getting halfway through the first one and giving up.
- Movies & TV
- Sci-fi (Blade Runner, 2001), Comedies (Ben Stiller, Will Ferrel), Some other faves include Miyazaki anime, Luc Besson, The Breakfast Club, arty French type flix and going to see the occasional trashy action/special fx blockbuster.
- Love to play tennis, touch footy, and follow the Rugby Union. I follow a bit of League and the soccer every four years (world cup time) as well. Generally find I don't need to jog, but wouldn't mind doing it (or the gym) with company.
- Other Interests
- All Artforms. Would love to go the the galleries more often (Would love some company).