Plenty of fish? I'm after 1 nice one.
I'm on this site because I'm looking for a life partner. I migrated to Sydney when I was 5. I come from a close family.
You could describe me as pretty friendly, fun loving, and caring.I generally like a good chat (sometimes just for the sake of it).I like to have a good laugh, but also enjoy a really good deep & meaningful talk. I love music, sports and art.
Most people say I look like I'm in my 30's.
I like to take care of the people I like. I'm generous and easygoing. I'm generally pretty intelligent...but I do have the occasional "blond" moment . I am generally a pretty sociable person. Any way, I hope to hear from you :).....
At a glance
|Summary||youngheart1970's details||youngheart1970's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Sydney City, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Hispanic / Latino, Other Caucasian, Asian, Indian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who enjoys life. I find people who are interested in arts and culture very interesting. I also like to have a laugh, so a nice sense of humour would be great. Cheers :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I Love all sorts of music, especially dance & electronic styles. Recently started collecting vinyl again after stopping as a kid (yes I'm jumping back on the bandwagon). I produce music as well, hoping to make it more than a hobby.
- Magazines. I haven't got the attention span for much more. I've have tried reading the Lord of The Rings several times, but keep getting halfway through the first one and giving up.
- Movies & TV
- Sci-fi (Blade Runner, 2001), Comedies (Ben Stiller, Will Ferrel), Some other faves include Miyazaki anime, Luc Besson, The Breakfast Club, arty French type flix and going to see the occasional trashy action/special fx blockbuster.
- Love to play tennis, touch footy, and follow the Rugby Union. I follow a bit of League and the soccer every four years (world cup time) as well. Generally find I don't need to jog, but wouldn't mind doing it (or the gym) with company.
- Other Interests
- All Artforms. Would love to go the the galleries more often (Would love some company).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if youngheart1970 is online now.
- Get to know youngheart1970 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: