BondiMaleSeeking (was iwmseeking)
- Last online:
Headline“All your dreams can come true, but you must have the courage to pursue them...”
I'm looking for someone to share some good times and start a story with.
I enjoy music, stimulating conversation, family & friends. I relax by going out to dinner regularly & to visit new bars is also interesting, a great movie is also on the list as part of enjoyable evening. I love trying new things & I firmly believe you only regret in life the opportunities you do not take.
Friends describe me as loyal, determined, successful & someone who thinks outside the square!!
I'm at the gym twice a week and enjoy cycling also, spent many years working in the creative industries and lucky to have owned my own businesses and also had some great jobs that have hopefully made a positive contribution to society.
I'm told I've been a significant contributor to cultural & artistic growth, both locally & internationally having worked successfully in the music industry for many years in the UK and now as a consultant to many award winning local businesses. I'm incredibly socially & community minded. I'm proud people see that in me.
I've also recently completed an Executive Masters in business.. (EMBA)
I'm looking for someone who enjoys life and is open to all it has to offer, that wants to share either a chapter or maybe the whole book, whilst we learn about making the most of this life's opportunities... I've also learn't a lot along the way and want to learn more, so maybe it could be an education for both of us... and theres plenty of laughs to be had too...
If you want someone smart and intelligent, who thinks outside of the box and will listen to, respect you and who you are... drop by and say hi!
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||45 - 54 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a playful nature, who is thoughtful & considerate, with a social & community conscience. Spontaneous, likes to try new things but also happy to kick back and take it easy!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Independent, the stuff you will hear on FBI, most things. Also big fan of Newsradio and the World Service. The Stone Roses, Dusty Springfield, Pavement, The Smiths, Kraftwerk, My Bloody Valentine, Blondie, T.Rex, PJ Harvey, Arctic Monkeys, London Grammar, Lana, Sigur love discovering new music...
- Biographies of people I admire, sometimes a humourous novel, daily The Guardian iPad edition, too many emails and profiles like this!
- Movies & TV
- Any dramas or thrillers, wry observations on life are always amusing. Have recently enjoyed Frank and Begin Again, (OK corny, but I saw it in NYC!).
- Football, I also cycle for exercise at least once a week, minimum of 50km's, also at the gym twice a week minimum
- Other Interests
- All of the above of course. I have travelled a lot for work and pleasure and still get to Europe at least once a year, just returned from New York, Roma, London and Paris in Sept 2015 and London and Paris in April 2016, just booked another trip. Travel is important its a great, fast way of educate