54, Male, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 04 Mar '18
Headline'Battered Knight' Battered by the forces of life; but still robust. Overall contentment in life, companionship, & friendship; sought for the journey!
Living near Lithgow, with a diverse background; my current work is in the allied health & fitness areas.
Although preferring to dress comfortably & practically; I too like dressing up. Casual dining; mainly healthy foods, white wine, & interesting conversation are preferred; as is getting to know others via companionship & likeminded activities.
Some of the key principles of Buddhism are important to my life; including aiming to treat people fairly. Having an acceptable life balance of work, rest, play, & me time, is also essential to me. Further, I am the devoted & luving slave to my extremely well cared for adopted older cat 'Gromit'
With a long term interest in looking after my overall wellbeing, including long-term weight training, I am physically quite strong for my age; & aim to maintain that. After my past endurance based sporting years; now my interest in fitness is for longer-term health, & to participate in my interest related activities.
My current travel interests include softer adventure travel, mini breaks, & short cruises. When traveling, a mix of activities, experiencing the culture, seeing the sights, & vedging out is preferred.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Central Western Region, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Bald
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
What I'm looking for
I seek companionship & friendship; & would consider a 'relationship' with a compatible woman, with a balanced lifestyle, a commitment to her overall wellbeing; & who is down to earth, sociable, independent, & ok with the outdoors.
- I have varied taste in music. I am very slowly learning to play the guitar; but my progress is very slow & intermittent. Further, related to music; from mid 2013, I have started to slowly learn social; & more recently, Modern Jive dancing.
- Occasionally I read; mainly related to my interests. In the past I was well read with my varied education; including extensive reading related to my degree, & professional qualifications as an Exercise Physiologist, & Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
- Movies & TV
- I watch a little varied TV; including documentaries, & British comedy shows. The occasional movie of interest is ok. With less interesting TV; I tend to fall asleep, with 'Gromit', my very luved cat curled up on me; he is a great Teddy Bear.
- Some outdoor activities are of interest to me, including, day bush walking, snowshoeing, & snow camping. Overall, I enjoy the snow-covered alpine environment, including the snow lodge atmosphere. I must confess to being both an outdoor 'gear-a-holic', & being very well prepared for the outdoors.
- Other Interests
- In early 2015, I started to learn to play social golf. I also like 4 star camping, & have a camper trailer (which I built). In the future, I intend to get a very well fitted out ute back slide on camper, for mini adventures & experiencing Australia. Are you coming along ??