- Last online:
- 06 Feb '16
Headline“Not all those who wander are lost.”
I currently work in the government sector and have for the last couple of years. Finished my Masters in 2006 but still like to study quite a bit, be it some course for work or for my interests. Recently enrolled for a Public Administration course even though professionally I work as a software programmer!
Apart from work and study I have a pretty active social life and like getting out and about, whether that be coffee with a friend or a night out on the town I am not too fussed, as long as I get to spend time with people I value that's all I care about.
I enjoy watching a good movie at home and really enjoy just sitting around chatting over some wine or bourbon with friends. I used to sketch a bit but it's now rusty because I don't get enough time after work and social commitments. Other than that, love to travel, been lucky enough to see quite a few amazing places, just got back from San Francisco last January..
Generally don't take myself too seriously, like to crack a few jokes no matter how lame they turn out to be, passionate about my work almost borderline workaholic you could say, prefer intelligent and meaningful conversation to small talk and would like to think I have a good measure of EQ as well as IQ.
I am looking for a relationship but if I meet some nice people along the way that is cool too.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy with herself, honest, trustworthy, independent and ambitious.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Live gigs also Damien Rice, Joshua Radin, Maroon 5, Cary Brothers, Zoe Elliot, Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, Fink, Jeff Buckley, Katie Melua, Lana Del Ray, Stromae, Paulo Nutini, Temper Trap, Jose Gonzalez, Erykah Badu, The Weepies, Alison Sudol, Tired Pony...depends on the mood really
- Biographies, inspirational and self development books. Just finished Portable Atheist by Christopher Hitchens and now reading The Moral Landscape by Sam Harris.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favourites are The Libertine, 500 days of Summer, Before Sunset, Before Sunrise, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Adjustment Bureau, Paris J'taime, Synecdoche, New York, Crash. Not a big fan of regular TV but do watch Californication, Game of Thrones and Person of Interest
- Soccer, tennis, cricket, NRL, F1
- Other Interests
- Travelling. Also finding new places to eat, socialising at the pub, sketching, gadgets, cars, world politics, philosophy and psychology :) Oh and also blogging.