oz2go (was kissyouhead2toe)
- Last online:
Headline“Modern Art is what happens when painters stop looking at women and think they know better! John Ciardi.”
I'm a bit ethereal, believe in "the universe" (and try to be at one with it) ... and the power of touch. I'm a single dad with full-time care of my 11 year old son. That'll get rid of 80% of you reading this. I am looking for a younger woman (one that isn't "kids all grown and my time now"). Don't flame me ... it's where I am in life, and someone else with kids will understand weekend sport and you can't just go away to a winery for the weekend.
Sick of online dating and hold a very low percentage of this ever working ... will probably delete my profile soon ...
Siiiighhh ... ughhhh ... ok ... like US Cars and ride a motorbike. My son and I often mountain bike. Like photography, baseball and play a bass guitar. Currently spending most of my spare time with my son and renovating ... so would be good if you had kids about the same age. Not looking for a one night stand or to be a bit on the side for someone that's married (I only mention this as I'm so sick of reading it in women's profiles). Do you really think that a low life lieing scumbag will stop deceiving you because you say this? I bet you also think that the drug mules check the "yes, I have drugs on me" box when they enter the country! If someone is going to lie and cheat on you, then stop ignoring your bullsh*t detector ... all women come with them built-in! Stop clinging to the 1% of hope and face the 99% reality, and kick his arse down the road AND tell his wife ... have some respect for your fellow woman ... it takes two to tango. Other than that - here's a summary:
* fairly new to Canberra and still enjoying discovering things - would be nice to have someone as a "guide"!
* I'm happy (albeit somewhat disillusioned with online dating).
(gawd - ran out of characters ... who cares anyway)
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||40 - 52 years old|
|Location||Belconnen, ACT||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Other, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||No children, Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Other||Anglican, Jewish, Agnostic, New Age, Atheist, Other, Catholic, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone fun, easy going, can string two words or more together, can fly an excel spreadsheet, breathing (although I may cut leniency on this the way things are going). Ideally, with kids around my sons age or none and accepting of him. I don't have a problem with my age, I'll leave that to you.
- Simplicity is elegance - Pink Floyd and U2 are just brilliant ... but so is AC/DC, Offspring, Silverchair, Dandy Warholes, Rolling Stones, Faith No More, Right Said Fred, Lynrd Skynrd - you get the drift. Not Country & Western!!
- Car mags, technical books ... of late ... cooking books!
- Movies & TV
- Mostly light hearted, Documentaries, TV Series such as Breaking Bad, Psych, Grand Designs, Poirot, New Tricks. Fav films would be "Enemy Of The State", Merry Xmas Mr Lawrence, Being There, Love Actually, 4 Weddings and a Funeral, Ronin, Hitman, Shoot 'Em Up, Pretty Women (yeah ... I know)
- *Not* into watching sport on TV. Football ... forget it! I used to windsurf a lot (hard when you live in the north west!), indoor cricket, tennis, squash, ten pin bowling. ainly train with my son at baseball and soccer these days!
- Other Interests
- Music (play a bass guitar badly!), American Cars, model planes, house renovation (building), electronics / computing ... just tinkering! You!