oz2go (was kissyouhead2toe)
Headline“Modern Art is what happens when painters stop looking at women and think they know better! John Ciardi.”
Thanks for reading my profile (you are reading it - right? :-) )
I'm a bit ethereal, believe in "the universe" (and try to be at one with it) ... and the power of touch. I'm a single dad with full-time care of my 10 year old son.
Not into country and western music! Everything else good!
I catch spiders etc and release them outside. I like the TED talks.
Like US Cars and ride a motorbike. My son and I often mountain bike. I like photography, baseball and play a bass guitar - mainly heavy metal (ac/dc, wolfmother, audioslave, nickelback, nirvana, rage against the machine etc).
I have a young son, so I'm spending most of my spare time with my son (and renovating) ... so would be good if you had kids about the same age (as you probably already live "my life"). I've copped "flack" from women, because I mention this. Sorry, but experience has shown that few women want to go "down that path again" once their kids are raised ... so yes ... looking for someone younger that is already living that life.
Having a great time settling into Canberra. Love my job, getting to know some people and still learning my way around. The good thing is that there's lots to see and do for my son and I to buddy up and head off adventuring!
Financially secure and assume you're on your way to same.
Deal Breakers: Smoking, not having a vehicle license.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||40 - 52 years old|
|Location||Belconnen, ACT||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Is happy to talk about it, Is fine if I have children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Other||Jewish, Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist, Anglican, New Age, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone fun, easy going, not hung up about sex. Ideally, with kids around my sons age or none and accepting of him. I don't have a problem with age, I'll leave that to you. I'll add the rest to the bottom of my profile
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Simplicity is elegance - Pink Floyd and U2 are just brilliant ... but so is AC/DC, Offspring, Silverchair, Dandy Warholes, Rolling Stones, Faith No More, Right Said Fred, Lynrd Skynrd - you get the drift. Not Country & Western!!
- Car mags, technical books ... of late ... cooking books!
- Movies & TV
- Mostly light hearted, Documentaries, TV Series such as Breaking Bad, Psych, Grand Designs, Poirot, New Tricks. Fav films would be "Enemy Of The State", Merry Xmas Mr Lawrence, Being There, Love Actually, 4 Weddings and a Funeral, Ronin, Hitman, Shoot 'Em Up, Pretty Women (yeah ... I know)
- *Not* into watching sport on TV. Football ... forget it! I used to windsurf a lot (hard when you live in the north west!), indoor cricket, tennis, squash, ten pin bowling. ainly train with my son at baseball and soccer these days!
- Other Interests
- Music (play a bass guitar badly!), American Cars, model planes, house renovation (building), electronics / computing ... just tinkering! You!