CaRouleMaPoule (was SunlightDreaming)
- Last online:
- 27 Apr '17
Headline“When you meet someone and they're the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.”
If we were talking in real life, my accent would give it away in a second - I grew up in NZ with a Kiwi dad and an Aussie mum but moved here right after uni. Over the years I've also lived in New Caledonia, Thailand and India and they were all awesome, but I've got stars in my eyes over Sydney, I love this city.
I've been in the health and fitness industry all my working life and I'm one of those lucky people who absolutely loves what they do for work. From teaching classes to filming workout videos and managing teams of PTs and group fitness instructors, I've been able to wear gym gear and carry a yoga mat as my suit and briefcase for the last 20 years and I love it as much as ever!
I've always been the sort of person who just decides what they want and then goes after it, and fortunately everything's worked out pretty awesome so far. I really love my life and all that's in it, and it would be great to meet a partner in crime who feels the same way about his world! Bonus points if you can help me progress to freestanding handstands..
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||36 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Is happy to talk about it, Is undecided, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows that vulnerability is courage, and authenticity is awesome. A person comfortable in their own skin who laughs often and hugs wholeheartedly!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic - Nina Simone and Tchaikovsky are on my iPod as well as homegrown Tama Waipara, locals like John Butler Trio and Tijuana Cartel, through to dance music (echoes of my younger years!) and bands from Pearl Jam to Mumford and Sons.
- I love to read, from the sunday papers through trashy mags to all the awesome books already on my bookshelf and those still out there in second hand bookshops just waiting to be found...
- Movies & TV
- From then to now, so many! Dirty Dancing (yes really), Whalerider, Love Actually, The Hunt For The Wilderpeople, Crazy Stupid Love, Life In Pieces, Renovation Man, Grand Designs..
- Doing: Consistently yoga; occasionally Oly Lifting & Crossfit. Watching: rugby (when the ABs are playing), Crossfit, gymnastics.
- Other Interests
- Coffee catch ups, sunday brunches, getting cultural (the world press photo exhibition is annually awesome and dance performances always do it for me), and lazy days where there's no set schedule just lots of possibilities!