When you meet someone and they're the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.
If we were talking in real life, my accent would give it away in a second - I grew up in NZ with a Kiwi dad and an Aussie mum but moved here right after uni. Over the years I've also lived in New Caledonia, Thailand and India and they were all awesome, but I've got stars in my eyes over Sydney, I love this city.
I've been in the health and fitness industry all my working life and I'm one of those lucky people who absolutely loves what they do for work. From teaching classes to filming workout videos and managing teams of PTs and group fitness instructors, I've been able to wear gym gear and carry a yoga mat as my suit and briefcase for the last 20 years and I love it as much as ever!
I've always been the sort of person who just decides what they want and then goes after it, and fortunately everything's worked out pretty awesome so far. I really love my life and all that's in it, and it would be great to meet a partner in crime who feels the same way about his world! Bonus points if you can help me progress to freestanding handstands..
At a glance
|Summary||SunlightDreaming's details||SunlightDreaming's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||36 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 5km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident without cockiness, who laughs easily and often and believes in random acts of kindness. If you agree that marmite is better than vegemite, I reckon we're onto a winner!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic - anything except heavy metal and reggae really. I grew up with jazz and classical so Nina Simone and Tchaikovsky are on my iPod as well as homegrown Tama Waipara, locals John Butler Trio and Hilltop Hoods, through to dance music by Tiesto and kirtan with Krishna Das.
- I love to read, from the sunday papers through trashy mags to all the awesome books already on my bookshelf and those still out there in second hand bookshops just waiting to be found...
- Movies & TV
- From then to now, so many! Dirty Dancing (yes really), Whalerider, Love Actually, The Kings Speech,The Help, The Hangover, Little Miss Sunshine, Crazy Stupid Love, Modern Family, The Gruen Transfer & good docos like the ones Louis Theroux makes
- Doing: Consistently yoga; often Oly Lifting sessions; occasionally Crossfit WODs. Watching: rugby (really only when the ABs are playing), cricket (20/20 big bash and 1st days of test matches - I'm tuned out by the last day) Ironman (as in swim, ride, run), gymnastics.
- Other Interests
- Coffee catch ups, sunday brunches, getting cultural (the world press photo exhibition is annually awesome and dance performances always do it for me), and lazy days where there's no set schedule just lots of possibilities!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SunlightDreaming is online now.
- Get to know SunlightDreaming safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '15