- Last online:
Headline“Seeking professional, legally available, man : good IQ/EQ balance. a night owl & city lover with adult/ no children.”
Elegant, enigmatic, entrepreneurial, savvy and (com)passionate I am attracted to intelligence, sensitivity and style and offer the same in return......
I am a straight talking but gentle hearted woman who enjoys laughter, music, intellectual challenge and exploring the ridiculous. Sometimes I even think inside the square........
Meditative, creative and totally in touch with my inner (sometimes wild) child.........."different"............
On a more practical note:
I am a nightowl and definitely not a morning person. Please be one too !! (This is a deal breaker)
Upper N/ Shore is probably as far 'bush' as I am ever likely to get.
Possibly not for the more conventional man ....however no one ever died of boredom round me. MBTI ENTJ .
Vegetarian friendly and sometimes vegan cook :
I am artistic with strong tech - IT & Construction - background too (strange eh?)
My upbringing and background has had strong European influences
Given the right set of circumstances, I may consider relocating to another City.
Realistically ..........just want someone nice who likes me..... then we can both learn to "play nice and share" again!!
You will be erudite, educated, empathic - and respect my criteria. Your children, like mine, will be totally independent and no little "late harvests" please.
If what I have said resonates - I would love to hear from you .....
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||52 - 65 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Technical, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Business Owner, Executive|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
****Legally and emotionally unattached is my deal breaker. *** Erudite, charming and fun would be a pleasant surprise.....as would simpatico, solvent and urbane. Pragmatically, at my tender age, perhaps an archaeologist? or plastic surgeon?
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enthralled by the classics, bemused by jazz, abhor rap & C&W, fairly adventurous with the rest ...even some techno (think Stockhausen / Kraftwerk!)
- Psychology & philosophy; sometimes poetry. HBR (when I cn get my hands on it) .... Robert Johnson a favourite..( Patchett doesnt resonate with me ) . The usual - and sometimes unusual - mix of newspapers and magazines...all mainly online now
- Movies & TV
- Tend to prefer the thought provoking, European or classical variety .... (and comedy for therapy) TV is not my default option
- PASS! Dont mind if you do - might even watch. Have been known to mess about on boats, watch a game or two. Active just not sports oriented. Enjoy watching Winter sports on TV.
- Other Interests
- Music, meditation, the arts, painting, photography, walking, friendships , and long esoteric conversations about everything and nothing and all in between.