- Last online:
- 23 May '16
Headline“Hassle by Name, but NOT by Nature”
I really don't like this part, but I'll try my best.
Funny, Free and Full of Life. I enjoy either being on, in or near water. Very young at heart, adventurous and I have a wicked sense of humour.
Chivalry will never die, as long as I'm around, as I'm a gentleman through + through. - Ask anyone who knows me.... (They'll probably say that they don't know me, but hey - I'm ME)
Romantic, Soft-Hearted, Loves to give and recieve affection, Doesn't play games with emotions and Lives Life to the Fullest.
My 3 kids are very important to me, and would do ANYTHING to keep them out of harms way. As they live in Sydney, I'm not always aware of their antics, but that "Little Birdy" tells me everything.
House renos are my forte, but would appreciate a female's opinion now and again (I actually mean ALL the time). The technical side is what I do well.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||45 - 55 years old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Happy within themselves. Enjoys the Out-Doors, BBQ's and LIFE and hopefully can handle my wicked sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 60's, 70's + 80's Rock is my main preference, but even enjoy jazz, classical, orchestral and even musicals, but NO doof-doof.
- World News, Current Affairs, Financial Wobiddy Wop Wop, Technical Data + Life Enhancement type literature.
- Movies & TV
- CI, National Geographic and informative TV. For Movies, anything goes.
- Not a "Sports Freek", but depending on the company, will watch / go to most sports. To be really honest, Jelly Wrestling is my favourite... (Said : Tongue in Cheek).
- Other Interests
- Travelling (Local + International), Dining out at the "Off-The-Road" type places, Photography, Art, Theatre, Boats, Bikes, V8's, Fishing, DIY, Outdoors (anything goes), Water - be it a lake, a dam, a river or the sea......