- Last online:
- 17 Feb '17
Headline“Hoping to find one of those great guys that I know do exist!!! Am I in the right store?”
I consider myself well-balanced, easy-going, friendly, dependable, considerate, good-natured, mindful, adventurous, intelligent, and a good listener.
I love good food & wine, dining out, BBQs, the vineyards, cuddling up to watch a DVD at home or movie at the cinema. Love to travel & experience different cultures - my most recent trips were to Vietnam & Langkawi, Malaysia. One day I'd love to return to parts of Europe, especially Italy & France. I like short trips away in the country or along the coast, & am just as happy to camp as I am to stay somewhere nice.
I prefer natural to over-made with make-up, but do enjoy getting pretty when the occassion requires it. I value health & look after myself by staying fit, yoga, pilates, mindfulness meditation (Headspace), gym, cycling, & eating healthy (but can't resist a sweet treat). Been on a bit of a personal/spiritual growth path recently...feminine energy, conscious sexuality, relationships/love/communication, so much!
I appreciate intelligence & curiosity in others, the ability to communicate well, high levels of emotional intelligence, & those who can express their inner thoughts & feelings. I don't play games and not interested in those who do, and am definitely not looking for a player.
I am happy with my life; I have a great son, wonderful friends & close family. I am currently in the last trimester of completing a Masters in Teaching (Secondary science). I would love to meet someone who is ready for a monumental relationship...deeply fulfilling on all levels...emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Someone to create many happy memories with!
I hope you've read something that resonates with you. If you're happy to meet up & introduce yourself, then c'mon, let's get together for a chat.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||43 - 49 years old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone whose company I simply enjoy! Considerate & dependable. Romantic, affectionate & passionate. Loyal & loving. Someone who appreciates the little things in a relationship & is wise enough to not take anything for granted. Sense of humour, friendly, open-minded, well-mannered, trustworthy.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Lots! Love dance music, pop, 80's, 90's, RnB, rock, jazz, blues. Anything with a good beat! John Butler, Angus Stone, Rufus, Ben Harper, Moloko, Morcheeba, Ministry of Sound, Prince, George Michael, INXS...classic Aussie music. I can listen to most music, except maybe death metal.
- Fav's include Little Coffee Shop in Kabul, Almost French, Raising Boys, The Inheritance of Loss, The Road Less Travelled, The Celestine Prophecy. Lots of spiritual growth & relationship stuff. Love to read...we should never stop learning. Planning to read Harry Potter soon with my son.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good movie, love going to the cinema, love cuddling up at home, love foreign films (esp. French), love a good series: Suits, Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn Ninety Nine, Unit One, The Bridge, The Killing, Homeland, Offspring, Dexter, Trial & Retribution, love food/travel/medical/animal docos.
- I like to be relatively in shape, gym, pump classes, yoga, cycling, walking/jogging, hiking, & skiing. I like watching soccer & ice hockey live, & rugby league & tennis (Aust. Open) on TV. Will watch most sports, except boxing. Does laying on the beach/by a pool count? Or shopping?! LOL!
- Other Interests
- Making people happy, spending time with those I love, my family & son, BBQs, entertaining, movies, theatre, Lizotte's. Cooking, chocolate, food, coffee, travel, art, road trips, camping, health, yoga, Lorna Jane, renovating, reading, nature, animals, conversations, & planning my next trip somewhere!