- Last online:
- 09 Jul '17
Headline“Illegitimi non carborundum”
Many people in the legal profession describe themselves as frustrated actors. I'm not one of those. I'd rather be a cross between a chef, fitness trainer, and sommelier.
Born and bred in Sydney, and with all it has to offer is probably why I'm a massive foodie. I love cooking and I love being cooked for. If you don't have an adventurous palate, then we're in serious trouble. Oh, and obsession with good wine and coffee just comes with the territory.
I generally live a fast-paced lifestyle with work, friends and with some exercise sprinkled on the side. Life in the professional sector does not allow much time to meet new people (esp. my industry). If you're reading this, I'm guessing you're in the same boat...
I love a good laugh - especially at the expense of other people (don't judge me). So if you can live with your soul going to hell, we can have a blast! :)
Interested for a coffee, drink, or even dinner? Let me know!
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||18 - 33 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Florence and the Machine, ACDC, Everclear, The Fray, Kings of Leon, Train, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Jet, Hilltop Hoods, The Script, Alternative, Chillout, some R&B and Pop - whatever is going really...
- Not a huge reader but if something interesting comes my way like a good journal article or magazine piece, I'll have a read.
- Movies & TV
- A big fan of Pixar animations and any quirky films that require some thought. Huge fan of Scrubs, 30 Rock and Arrested Development and Black Books. Fav DVDs include Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Shawshank Redemption, Gattaca, Usual Suspects and other classics.
- I hit the gym three-four times a week and occasionally do some laps around the bay run. Not really a spectator of sport nor am I that coordinated re ball sports but am happy to go to games with friends and participate in anything being physical.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking and experimenting with food. Currenty learning about the world of seafood. I'd audition for Master Chef but don't really like the idea of partaking in reality TV on principle. Oh and wine. Who could not love wine... :)