- Last online:
Headline“IT'S TIME FOR FUN AND EXCITEMENT WITH THAT SPECIAL WOMAN!!!”
Reading all of these profiles I think I must be quite boring. I hav'nt backpacked through Nepal, travelled down the Amazon in a small boat or swum with the dolphins!
In all seriousness I am an active, articulate, educated, well presented, personable, fun loving man looking to take the next step!!
Having recently retired I now have more time to do the many things I realise I have have missed. They include long walks by the beach followed by late breakfasts, leisurely coffees, relaxed lunches,movies, dinners, theatre, long drives and weekends away!!
It's time to find someone to again share those experiences and enjoy quality time with that "special person".
At a glance
|Age||68 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Retired||Financial Services, Retired, Healthcare / Medical, Property / Real Estate, Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management||Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Business Owner, Management, Executive|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Stylish, intelligent, fun loving person,with presence, who is is interested in sharing quality time and doing the simple things in life with me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Mainly that from 60's, 70's and 80's the ones I know most of the words to!
- Newspapers, magazines, thrillers, biographies etc.
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie goer, see most new releases they recently include Argo, Arbitrage, The Town, Skyfall, Quartet, Intouchables stands out, loved it!! TV Foxtel, sports, UK tv, 13th street, british mysteries, ABC, occasional lifestyle!
- Back to being a regular golfer ( 2-3 times a wk ) the single figure handicap is now gone but I'm hanging in there! I enjoy watching most sports, the beach, swim and walk by the sea regularly.
- Other Interests
- As I'm recently retired I'm looking to travel more and do a lot more of the things I never seemed to have enough time for in the past.Have commenced yoga and ceroc classes together with some voluntary work to maintain the mind!