Lessismore1960 (was bf4me)
Headline“No expectations, just good company and interesting conversations, the rest will work itself out in time.”
I'm glad to say I have had an interesting life, with so many more ups than downs.
A few insights
Love Summer and Winter equally, but Spring and Autumn are the best.
There is no bad weather, only bad clothes
Great food and excellent wine are better shared.
Much prefer quality over quantity, the only exception might include wine where both are acceptable.
The world is truly an amazing place.
Family and friends are essential to happiness
My wonderful career has given me opportunities to explore at my pace.
It is so nice to be in a place that envelopes you and teaches you something.
There are too many books to read, choose carefully
Never waste a day, they are precious.
Every one has a story to tell, make no judgements
Above all, be honest!
So take care and importantly, take a chance, life is short and there are amazing things left to do!
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||45 - 62 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Just be yourself
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Recently Ben Howard, Birdy, Angus and Julia and Tom Odell...... very easy listening. Have more Australian music on my iPod than anything else, but enjoy symphonies and an eclectic mix from all eras.
- I am in a book club with a few mates. Have a book on the go most of the time, recently Richard Flanagan, Christos Tsiolkas, Cormac McCarthy and just finished A Little Life by Yanagihara, I'm still working out if it's the worst or the best book I have ever read, disturbing.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good movie, enjoy a wide variety of movies, but can't deal with horror and blood, anything goes really as long as it won't scare me to death.
- Walking for so many reasons and not just for exercise. Still play comp squash and will seek out horse riding when away and try to go to see the Tigers every now and then, really enjoy trekking and have walked Cradle Mtn and Milford. Being healthy and fit shouldn't be taken for granted.
- Other Interests
- Very handy in the kitchen and enjoy cooking. Love live shows, whether it's a play, concert or a gig, musical or comedy. Travel, travel, travel. There really are no excuses in life not to have fun, eat great food and drink good wine.