- Last online:
- 23 Jul '16
Headline“The best is yet to come”
Hi, I'm a friendly, reliable, caring, and fun loving person. I currently working in a very good school and enjoy the simple and nice environment in campus. I like reading, swimming, listening to music, traveling and chatting with friends and family but sometimes enjoy quiet moment as well! I would love to share my time with someone special, someone we could accompany each other and explore the beauty of life together.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||32 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A charming man we could share the beauty of life with
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Any type of music is fun.
- Love reading! but don't have much time to settle into a book easily nowadays. Always try to have a bit reading every day before bed time.
- Movies & TV
- We only have one life, but movies could let us know different lifes. Ethical topics, love stories and comedies are all good.
- I regularly go swimming and really need this to stretch body and relief stress. Sometimes enjoy walking or cycling along the coast or in the parks on nice sunny days. And I am willing to try more different type of sport, learning dancing recently.