Five words: Make me count.
What I am - A person interested in anything well made and frequently creating stuff. I really believe in quality over quantity so you're not likely to often find me in a fast food joint or bludgeoning myself with copious amounts of commercial radio or TV. Music and the creative arts are a major part of my life and I'm generally drawn to people with similar interests.
Open minded and versatile (yes, that is code for 'I've had many varied occupations'). I love travelling to new places and finding bizarre experiences. Even if there isn't one to be found, I'll still find it.
What I am not - Perfect, a hobbit, tall, hairy, loud, arrogant, a religious zealot, sports nut, frequent consumer of cans of Mother, compulsive twitter checker or observer of chickens that fight.
The best advice my Dad ever gave me was- "you have two ears and one mouth, use them in that ratio". I assume he was referring to conversation, not eating or whistling.
At a glance
|Summary||Skeuomorphish's details||Skeuomorphish's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone open minded who appreciates and seeks music, creativity, learning, in-depth conversation, new experiences, extreme silliness, is mindful, reliable, shares my core values and teaches me. Someone I can cook for, be inspired by, confide in and love. And not perfect.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to absolutely all genres. Really, I do! I appreciate a well written tune of any style. Folk, bluegrass, pop, rock, classical, jazz, blues, nerdcore, throat singing...and on and on and on... Listening to my ipod on shuffle is a somewhat schizophrenic experience but always educational!
- I'll read anything and everything. Recent reads include Conan Doyle, Jasper Fforde, George RR Martin, Annie Proulx, Louis De Bernieres, Tim Winton, Roald Dahl and lots of newspapers...
- Movies & TV
- BBC, ABC. Black Books, Flight of the Conchords ,The Office (UK), Christopher Guest Movies (think Spinal Tap), Louis Theroux, Documentaries, Gruen Transfer, Q&A. Anything clever and not particular mainstream. I'm not really too keen on American sitcoms.
- Cycling, Swimming, Snowboarding, Skateboarding.
- Other Interests
- Folk Festivals, Photography, Musical Theatre, Baking Sourdough, baking delectable treats, Cooking, Sound Engineeering, Gardening, Vegetables, Word games, video and audio editing, creating film clips, homemade chai, web design, family, my cat. Tea!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Skeuomorphish is online now.
- Get to know Skeuomorphish safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Apr '15