Aim to make every day a wonderful memory......
A cheerful soul, I am back in Sydney after many years working in remote areas of Australia. I enjoy my role as a volunteer with Marine Rescue which gives me a couple on days on the water each month. Prefer country living to the city life although while here am getting to enjoy some of the sensational aspects Sydney and the Central Coast have to offer. My Toyota troopy camper and I have seen much of Australia and there really is nothing better than a meal over a campfire, a bottle of red and diamond stars hanging low overhead to end a day. Love my horse although he is currently living out his senior years in the northern riivers area and miss my old dog who is now chasing rabbits in the forever paddock in the sky.
Thanks for dropping by, have a great day and good luck in your search... Cheers :-)
At a glance
|Summary||looking4country's details||looking4country's ideal partner|
|Age||61 years old||58 - 75 yrs old|
Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
(North Shore/Central Coast)
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Must have a sense of humour and have a positive slant on life with a 'can do attitude'. He will enjoy travel and spontaneity. A country bloke with a love of animals, particulalry horses and dogs would be awesome :-) but love of animals and the outdoors is definitely essential.
- Male, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- Love live music but going to concerts on your own definitely lacks..... Dont enjoy head banging doff doff. John Denver's Wildlife Concert is my fave, but enjoy so much from that era that it wont fit here.
- Anything that is at hand when sitting doing nothing.....which is not often lol
- Movies & TV
- National geographic channels, ABC and SBS
- A while since I rode or scuba dived but hope to get back into this in the summer months !!! Have done a bit of flying in a small sportsplane/ultralight .... absolutely amazing, but my soul is definitely yearning to get back aboard a horse....
- Other Interests
- Wobble around on my 'postie bike' - happy at this level with no desires to get 'bigger n better' Massage people and animals - would love to be the reciever sometime! Love the country. Would like to do some more travel, round Aussland and overseas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if looking4country is online now.
- Get to know looking4country safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Oct '15