48, Male, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Feb '18
HeadlineSporty with passion requires passionate sport!
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||41 - 51 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Sometimes Social, Social, Private|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone sporty and fun; willing to try the odd new thing; be spontaneous as well as plan; simply someone who wants to share fun times.
- souly funky jazzy; rare groove; acid & soul jazz; Dingwalls on a Sunday afternoon; Abercrombie indie Brit pop was fun. Have learnt to understand others tastes and dont mind listening to most types. No metal thankyou!
- Journals mostly, some biographies but reading is not at the top of my list of things to do. Dont mind joining in on the papers at the weekend.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Comedies, Action, Thrillers, Foreign, will sit through Girlie flicks to enjoy the company. A DVD at home is always good too. Trying not to watch too much TV but I.Q., Big Bang, UK/US comedies, sport.
- Will watch almost anything live; Enjoy playing most sports with varying success; run several half marathons; bowling & bowls all good fun; football; scuba diving; motorsport, tennis, golf, will play anything and everything given the chance!
- Other Interests
- Sydney has been good fun sinse arriving and the harbour, ocean walks and beaches are great for a day out. Theatre, shows, galleries, events and being active in the sunshine.