- Last online:
Headline“Well here I go.......”
I'm in my 3rd year of uni studying commerce
I work at a supermarket 25-30 hours a week
I hope to get work in a marketing job when I finish
I have amazing family and friends whom I cannot live without :)
I am a music fan, mainly I listen to pop and hip hop
I love tennis and cricket
I love watching the sunrise at the beach with a coffee in my hand
I do act above my age, although I enjoy going out to let my hair done occasionally once or twice a year
I love travelling, caught the travel bug after being in far north Queensland for a gap year and seeing Melbourne.
I love trying new food, favourites being Chinese, Thai, Malaysian, Peruvia and Mexican
At a glance
|Age||23 years old||18 - 25 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that enjoys an intellectual conversation. Preferably has a full time job or studying, you need to have a passion to do something with your life :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Flo Rida, Nicky Minaj, Pitbull, Will.i.am, Iggy Azalea, David Guetta and other chart music I'm afraid!
- Currently Reading the Jason Bourne series. I have a lot of readings to do at uni so I'm a bit slow. Read Harry Potter a few times admittedly.
- Movies & TV
- I like action movies, like James Bond e.t.c. always had time for some old timers like the Simpsons and Futurama. Enjoy documentaries like RBT, Air crashes etc. Also like tv shows like the checkout, gruen transfer.
- I love watching the cricket and tennis. In the NRL I go for the roosters. For fitness I run. Does chess count?? haha
- Other Interests
- Starting to catch the travelling bug too, been to Gold Coast, Canberra, Northern Territory and love having a holiday in a town called Port Douglas, which is in Far north Queensland. Visited Melbourne 3 times and been on 2 road trips around NSW.