- Last online:
- 28 Jul '16
Headline“Well here I go.......”
I'm in my 4th year of uni studying commerce, can't wait to finish it finally!
I work at a supermarket 20-30 hours a week
I hope to get work in a marketing job when I finish (obviously!)
I have amazing family and friends whom I cannot live without :)
I like Top 40 usually with music (pathetic I know)
I love tennis and cricket
I love my coffee!!
I do act above my age, nightclubs are well behind me.
I love trying new food, favourites being Chinese, Thai, Malaysian, Peruvia and Mexican
At a glance
|Age||24 years old||18 - 25 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that enjoys an intellectual conversation. Preferably has a full time job or studying, you need to have a passion to do something with your life :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Flo Rida, Nicky Minaj, Pitbull, Will.i.am, Iggy Azalea, David Guetta and other chart music I'm afraid!
- Currently Reading the Jason Bourne series. I have a lot of readings to do at uni so I'm a bit slow. Read Harry Potter a few times admittedly.
- Movies & TV
- I like action movies, like James Bond e.t.c. always had time for some old timers like the Simpsons and Futurama. Enjoy documentaries like RBT, Air crashes etc. Also like tv shows like the checkout, gruen transfer.
- I love watching the cricket and tennis. In the NRL I go for the roosters. For fitness I run. Does chess count?? haha
- Other Interests
- Starting to catch the travelling bug too, been to Gold Coast, Canberra, Northern Territory and love having a holiday in a town called Port Douglas, which is in Far north Queensland. Visited Melbourne 3 times and been on 2 road trips around NSW.