IndieChick (was artluvva)
Addicted to music, life, Art and caffeine. Happy to wait for the real thing, I'm not here to fill up my schedule. Only want 1 super duper groovy guy. That's it.
Indie Rock chick. Hip hopper. Word nerd. Educator of kids in the subject of Visual Arts.born in The USA, citizen of Australia. Big fan of magnetic poetry, dark chocolate covered ginger and Chinese peonies. Die-hard romantic. Art lover. Candle Light, Photo Snapper, Cherry Red, Teal, Folktales, Kookaburras, Pelicans, Ocean, Picnics, Passion, Philosophy, Astronomy, Friend Time, Collector of Records, Books, Vintage Cameras and funky stuff from op shop treasure hunts, gallery hopper, arthouse film, live theatre and music attendee. Learning.
"Slowly savour sips, life is delicious" From one of my favourite haiku's. If you like to log off and go out and "do stuff" we have something in common. Any more in common? That would be just too cool. I have no stamps however, hope that you do. Let's start with a glass of good red or a Rekorderlig pear cider and scintillating conversation.
At a glance
|Summary||IndieChick's details||IndieChick's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC Melbourne City, VIC Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone thoughtful. No couch or mouse potatoes.Spontaneous yet reliable. Loving. Tender. Adventurous yet grounded. Romantic. Intelligent. Emotionally available. Honest. Likes embracing life not just living through it. Recent photos (more than just one photo please) with contact.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Sigur Ros, Booka Shade, The Pixies, Beethoven Symphonies, Joy Division, The Frames, LCD Sound Sys.,Hot Chip,Decoder Ring, The Cat Empire, Grizzly Bear, Nick Cave, Calvin Harris, The Stone Roses, The Killers, Morrissey,The Drums, The Smiths, Brothers Grim, The XX, Percussion. Laneway and Harvest.
- Nick Bantock:The Griffin and Sabine Series, Chuck Pahlaniuk, Philosophy, Pop up books, Hunter S. Thompson.
- Movies & TV
- SBS doccos/films. DVD's yeah, good idea. Once, Memento, The Illusionist, The Proposition, Fight Club, Immortal Beloved, Amelie, Dead Man, Coffee and Cigarettes (Jim Jaramusch = brilliant) Chocolat, Pretty in Pink, English Rom Com, FOT C, Grand Designs, Dexter, True Detective.
- Live tennis, football (both kinds) Just started kickboxing. I play tennis and have a great cross court smash;-)
- Other Interests
- Learning bass guitar, I bought an Ibanez and it is all chipped up but sounds amazing. Travelling- I have been to Spain, Mexico, Nth America, Canada, France, Italy, the UK, China. Just returned from Spain, art hunt from Barcelona to Toledo with many galleries and cathedrals in between.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if IndieChick is online now.
- Get to know IndieChick safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Aug '15