Balmysummernights (was M81)
Hi! I'm looking for a decent man with good morals and great family values.
I'm an honest, open person and like to communicate my thoughts and feelings. I enjoy the company of intelligent men who are good conversationalists without being boring or pompous.
I'm a deep thinker, philosophical and intelligent.
I'm kind, loving, supportive, caring, compassionate and empathetic. I respect and value animal and human rights. I believe in protecting the environment.
I'm a very creative person and like to express this through photography, writing, interior decoration/design, creative cooking and floristry.
I love swimming at the beach in summer. I love feeling the ocean's rhythm and energy. It refreshes and invigorates me. I feel at one with myself there. I also love being on the water, canoeing, kayaking or paddle boards. Cruises are fun. Beautiful blue skies and blue waters always entice and attract me.
I love to walk along the beach during the day and observe the night skies and stunning sunsets over the ocean.
I also love bush walking and have done this most of my life.I enjoy walking in the sunshine and fresh air over any formal exercise. However, I enjoy the gym, Pilates and yoga. Mindfulness meditation is a great way to relax.
I'm an avid movie goer and studied Film and Video for my minor in Media Studies at Uni. Some of my favourite Directors are Quentin Tarantino and Woody Allan.
I love the theatre. Les Miserables at the Crown featured a brilliant performance and sets.
I wasn't too impressed with Flatley's Lord of the Dance Dangerous Games recently.
Seeing Billy Idol at Kings Park was a highlight this year. This week I'm planning to see my childhood crush, Englebert Humperdinck. I loved him when I was about 7 years old - half a century ago!
I was badly injured as a passenger in an MVA this year and am still recovering.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||44 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Catholic, Other Christian, Buddhist, Anglican, New Age, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great sense of humour and imagination.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Nov '15