- Last online:
- 30 May '16
Balmysummernights (was M81)
Headline“Looking for friendship view relationship with someone local.”
I've decided to update my profile and put up a pic from today, 27th May 2016. I want to portray the real, every day me. That is, a down to earth woman who loves nature, walking along the beach or in the bush, enjoying the fresh air and exercise whilst taking pictures of the beautiful scenery along the way.
My personality traits are the same, I am happy and fun loving with a great sense of humour. I am intelligent, respectable and enjoy the company of like minded people. I am very family orientated.
I am very spiritual and enjoy going to Church. Although I am Anglican denomination I have been attending a Catholic Church lately. After all, Henry V111 founded the Anglican, Church of England in order to get divorced rather than behead another wife!!!!
My family have grown and left the nest, I no longer have any pets and this is an ideal time in my life to meet someone special. I would like to meet someone genuine, kind, loving, honest and respectable.
My interests include interior decorating, creative cooking, photography, the cinema and theatre, music and writing. I love the ocean and when I am strong enough I hope to go kayaking again. Unfortunately, I was badly injured in a motor vehicle accident last year as a passenger in someone's car and am currently rehabilitating from my injuries.
It would be nice to meet someone to go out with and for company and if there is a connection, to pursue a relationship.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||Within 250km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Religion||Anglican||Catholic, New Age, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Buddhist, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great sense of humour and imagination.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards and love kayaking.
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.