Balmysummernights (was M81)
59, Female, Divorced, Bunbury & Surrounds, WA
- Last online:
- 11 Aug '17
Headline"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Alfred Lord Tennyson
Hi there! Don't get put off by all the fancy hats - I haven't been to the races since 2015!!! I just happen to have access to those pics more readily on my computer. The path of least resistance. The last pic is from New Year's eve which is the most recent.
I have a brilliant sense of humour and that has kept me resilient through all life's changes and challenges.
There are many things I enjoy in life. From being around family and friends, to just walking in the fresh air and sunshine along the beach or in the bushland. Occasionally I'll go to the gym and always feel great afterwards. I should hold that thought as inspiration....
I love being creative. I love to cook for my family when they come over for dinner. At times they're my guinea pigs when I'm trying out new recipes but mostly the dishes turn out fine. Let's not forget some disasters though - woops! Like my vanilla panacotta that seemed to split. Such a simple recipe. Always the way - complicated things are sometimes easier to master.
Well I would describe myself as complex yet easy going in nature. Definitely not unsurmountable. I am intelligent, have great empathy and self-awareness. I am very caring, kind and loving to those who deserve it. I guess the challenge in life is to be like that to people who don't deserve it.
I am hoping to meet someone who is fun loving and easy to be around, who communicates well and is kind, caring and can be trusted. I have good morals and values and would need someone on an equal playing field.
I enjoy interior decorating, photography, dining out, theatrical performances, concerts, the cinema and a variety of other interests.
One of the biggest fears people have is that of rejection. We all want others to accept us for who we are but do we treat others the same way?
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Bunbury & Surrounds, WA
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 32 to 39 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 48 - 85 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Single
- 5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college
- Catholic, Anglican, New Age, Born Again Christian, Buddhist, Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
You are who you are and I am who I am. Whether we find each other compatible can only be determined when we meet and get to know one another.
- I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys. I must be getting old because now I like Andre Rieu.
- I prefer non fiction, anything educational or inspirational. I also read some trash at times - like FB comments and mag's.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy bush and beach walking, yoga and the gym. I'd like to go back to Salsa and ballroom dancing one day. I love kayaking.
- Other Interests
- Writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, floristry.. I'm very creative and artistic. I love new adventures