- Last online:
- 24 Jul '16
Balmysummernights (was M81)
Headline“Looking for friendship view relationship with someone local.”
Hi! Thanks for taking an interest in my profile.
I'm a down to earth person and love nature, especially walking along the beach or in the bush. I appreciate fresh air and outdoors exercise and always manage to find something beautiful to take a photo of along the way.
I am a happy, fun loving person with a great sense of humour. I am intelligent, respectable and enjoy the company of like minded people.
I am very family orientated and enjoy regularly getting together for dinner. Needless to say, I love cooking for entertainment and often try new dishes.
My family have grown and left the nest plus I no longer have any pets so this is an ideal time in my life to meet someone special and dedicate quality time together. I would like to meet someone genuine, kind, loving, honest and respectable.
Hopefully any prospective partner will have their own interests as nothing is more off putting than needy people, ringing or texting constantly and demanding time and attention. I think people need to retain a certain level of independence within a relationship. Of course it's necessary to spend quality time together and have mutual interests but I have seen so many people lose their sense of self within relationships and I am not going to allow that to happen to me!!
My interests include interior decorating, creative cooking, photography, the cinema and theatre, music and writing. I love the ocean and when I am strong enough I hope to go kayaking again. Unfortunately, I was badly injured in a motor vehicle accident last year as a passenger in someone's car in a four car pile up on the Freeway.I am currently rehabilitating from my multiple injuries. Don't let that put you off, I'm on the road to recovery. If anything, it has made me more empathetic and a stronger person. Bye!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||Within 250km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Religion||Anglican||Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Buddhist, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great sense of humour and imagination.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards and love kayaking.
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.