- Last online:
Headline“Hello...Is it me you're looking for?”
Tall dark and...I'll let you be the judge of the rest...though I will say I'm honest, sincere and considerate. Would like to find someone to share life's adventures.
I've been calling Sydney home for 8 years now and still love exploring all it has to offer. Don't worry, I am a permanent resident! Though, I was born in Holland. I like trying new restaurants and meeting new people. I should probably also mention that I love to cook! If any of this sounds good to you then I'd love to hear from you...
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||25 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
You? Impossible to say...Chemistry is important and I think you just know and feel a connection when it happens...though honesty and integrity are traits I value. Someone who is genuine and kind and fun.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to a bit of everything...country not so much though.
- I like reading when I have the time.
- Movies & TV
- Always up for the cinema or a DVD and I like most genres.
- Tennis, soccer, and basketball...but the list goes on.
- Other Interests
- Traveling...have lived in a few different countries and been to many more, still have plenty left on my list but also want to see more of Australia. Weekend away anyone? Food...whether it be cooking up a storm or eating out, and this too, I find is best shared.