- Last online:
- 25 Sep '17
Headline“Normal is just a setting on the dryer.”
I am a new graduate who is continuing her journey not to find but create herself.
Young but could be much calmer than you're stereotyping as you read, i used to be a nanny when in college handling all kids ( and pets :) situations.
I've been out of my parents' since junior high so i pride myself on how strong I am and my decent sense of money.
Growing up hanging out with too many neighborhood boys, I expect 'something else' in relationships - i'd rather you ask me out to go shooting, rock climbing, paintball or teach me to surf and do strange things like manicure than drinking and all. 'You have got to be friends before being lovers' - old sayings never fail.
But dinners are always on a girl's list and i'm no exception :) And letting a girl pay for half or even a bit of a date would not make her think a cent less of you and wouldn't wound your pride that much anyway - it's only fair.
Have a lot of strange principles that you might find interesting, one day.
Proud to be naturally ugly, the person in photo is me 100% and love bare-face almost everywhere.
Stubborn believer that a friendship between a guy and a girl exists and lasts without one falling for another but been encountering incredible difficulties proving that!
I need help recruiting a girl-friend.
You probably love being around me since I'd laugh at your jokes and tell you what i think/feel straightforwardly, and I don't mind a lot of things :)
Love looking good but at times get grumpy and frustrated (esp. when shopping) so just stuff it and throw on plain outfits that i feel comfortable in.
No material obsessed. You have no car, no house? If I like you, I like you.
No means no.
Real men can wear pink. Or orange.
And a guy crying is sexy ;)
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||20 - 30 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is driven and doesn't mind little things. Also who appreciates things i do/think and wouldn't complain or worse, run away if i answer the phone while running around with my sometimes frenzy lifestyle, and if my answer for a date request is "I'm so sorry but I've to check my diary first"!
- I like instrumental, orchestral, opera and musicals. And countless other newer types like everybody else does (But i think it doesn't really matter if we have different music choices. I have my own taste and others have theirs. Differences makes life more interesting. Why have to find similarities?)
- The classics. And foreign novel/author (French, Russian etc.) And practical stuff (languages, philosophy, How-Tos, etc)
- Movies & TV
- Animations (if you say these are only for kids please think again) and Charlie Chaplin's (grew up with) plus so much more! I wouldn't even start with my movie taste though... :))
- Swimming, martial arts. archery etc. Love to learn and play anything really! Surfing is next (yes i don't know how ti surf, okay!) and horseback riding! :)
- Other Interests
- I have an idea box waiting to be turned into reality and a to-do list that includes all sort of interests, which could just run along the Great Wall. And as a matter of fact, the latter is also waiting to be done :) But i'm getting there..