43, Male, Divorced, St George, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Feb '18
Headlinekeeping it simple :)
Passionate about photography, art, design, good intellectual conversation and debates, romance, intimacy and enjoying the beauty of nature.
I love to walk - particularly enjoy walking in company, talking, sharing, and likely with coffee :)
I do enjoy the beach but don't get down there as often as I used to.
In relationship I think three things are really important: connection - a meeting of the minds, being able to talk, to share, to understand; companionship - doing things together, sharing activities, sharing work, sharing dreams, plans and supporting each other; and cherishing - being intimate, being sensitive, nurturing and loving each other.
Polyamorous and in a relationship.
Equally comfortable with staying in as going out; tend to prefer cafes over bars. I love weekends away when I can get them, performances (dance, plays, music, art) and also love entertaining guests. I'd love to travel more. I'm open to the possibility of having more children (I absolutely adore young kids and am a hands-on dad) but I have to be realistic about my age as well. Bigger questions like that would come in time. *Love* road trips :)
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||30 - 42 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Wants children, Doesn't want children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Volunteer / Charity / Community, Healthcare / Medical, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is fun loving, social, vibrant, has her own passions, also loves or appreciates art and enjoys intimacy.
- Love a huge range of music. Most commonly played list is Chill. Jewel, Kate Miller-Heidke, Regina Spektor, Jack Johnson, Paul Colman, Gotye, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Pearl Jam, Gin Wigmore, Green Day, Jimmy Barnes, Acdc, Angels, Kieth Urban, Lenka, and on and on and on - stacks of genres.
- Usually reading the web. I research Tasmanian tigers, have an interest in psychology and self-help books and conservation and wildlife. Also often researching art, artists and things like that. Two great books on relating: "Attached" and "Taking the war out of our words".
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy the occasional dvd - random mix I like: Red dog, Babel, Contact, Amelie, Notebook. Stuff that makes you think. Enjoy occasional sci fi, adventure or chick flick. On TV, usually docos including antiques, wildlife, music, art.
- Previously: Netball, beachwalking, occasionally running/jogging. I want to ride a bike more! Now: mostly walking.
- Other Interests
- I think I've pretty much said it all up there!