- Last online:
- 20 Jun '17
Headline“keeping it simple :)”
Open relationship seeking regular fwb, open to more.
I'm passionate about photography, art, design, good intellectual conversation and debates, romance, intimacy and enjoying the beauty of nature.
Sometimes I go hiking solo looking for rare creatures.
Sometimes I buy beautiful art through auctions all around the world.
Sometimes I take photos, lots of photos, of many things.
Work-wise is full on - full time IT + part time business & volunteer with a rescue org.
I love to walk - particularly enjoy walking in company, talking, sharing, and likely with coffee :)
I do enjoy the beach but don't get down there as often as I used to.
In relationship I think three things are really important: connection - a meeting of the minds, being able to talk, to share, to understand; companionship - doing things together, sharing activities, sharing work, sharing dreams, plans and supporting each other; and cherishing - being intimate, being sensitive, nurturing and loving each other. Polymonoflexible.
Within that I'm pretty flexible with the sorts of activities I love to share - equally comfortable with staying in as going out; tend to prefer cafes over bars but at the same time haven't played pool for ages and the right person might even get me making a fool of myself on a dance floor ;) I love romantic weekend escapes, performances (dance, plays, music, art) and also love entertaining guests. I'd love to travel more. I'm open to the possibility of having more children (I absolutely adore young kids and am a hands-on dad) but I have to be realistic about my age as well. Bigger questions like that would come in time. *Love* road trips :)
For a first date I'm happy with coffee, walking, talking or surprise me with an activity
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||30 - 42 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Undecided||Doesn't want children, Is undecided, Wants children, Is happy to talk about it, Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms||Volunteer / Charity / Community, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is fun loving, social, vibrant, has her own passions, also loves or appreciates art and enjoys intimacy.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love a huge range of music. Most commonly played list is Chill. Jewel, Kate Miller-Heidke, Regina Spektor, Jack Johnson, Paul Colman, Gotye, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Pearl Jam, Gin Wigmore, Green Day, Jimmy Barnes, Acdc, Angels, Kieth Urban, Lenka, and on and on and on - stacks of genres.
- Usually reading the web. I research Tasmanian tigers, have an interest in psychology and self-help books and conservation and wildlife. Also often researching art, artists and things like that. Two great books on relating: "Attached" and "Taking the war out of our words".
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy the occasional dvd - random mix I like: Red dog, Babel, Contact, Amelie, Notebook. Stuff that makes you think. Enjoy occasional sci fi, adventure or chick flick. On TV, usually docos including antiques, wildlife, music, art.
- Previously: Netball, beachwalking, occasionally running/jogging. I want to ride a bike more! Now: mostly walking.
- Other Interests
- I think I've pretty much said it all up there!