46, Female, Separated, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 28 Mar '18
HeadlineWhere have all the quintessential Aussie blokes gone? Strength, manners, hard work, sweat, tears, beer and helping a mate out...are these qualities lost???
Time to update the profile.
Ive been on and off RSVP for a number of years...not a whole lot of success, but have met some wonderful people. Which is what it is all about.
Moved to the central coast a number of years ago, love the sense of community here which you dont find in a city, and love helping people here as much as they like helping me.
I have two wonderful boys and share care with their father so we can both keep our sanity. Which means every other week I try to live life to the utmost so I can appreciate the quiet times at home with my babies.
I believe there is good in most people and I never give up on a lost soul. Everybody has a story to tell and I love to listen.
When I get disappointed with the human race, I spend time with my dogs or find peace in fishing.
I have been in love, so I know it exists, but I'm quite happy to just to meet a few new beautiful people and share some fun times. I dont expect anything more from this endeavour. But you never know....but I would be pretty happy just to find new friends and a fishing partner.
I've been told I'm a lot of fun, and life is never boring around me. A few have nicknamed me "The Cyclone" but that is something you need to find out for yourself. It's one thing to write words, but at this glorious age, most people can usually feel a connection or not over a coffee or a beer. Beers better....we do live in Australia after all, and have a reputation to uphold.
One more thing, I don't buy stamps anymore thanks to the tosser who left me with the bill at Trackside.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- Trying to quit smoking
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 13 yo
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other Christian
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
A doberman in human form. Strength, manners, protection, respect, loyal and a bit stupid at times. Is that possible?
- I am an 80's child...but also love the 70's, Neil Diamond, Soundtracks, Nina Simone, Etta James, going to see the Eagles next year!!
- Mainly non fiction...however partial to Chris Moore, James Michener, Nick Earles, Armistead Maupin
- Movies & TV
- Mainly documentarys, good action, intelligent comedies, and movies with a twist.
- Gym, working out, beach, AFL
- Other Interests
- Non Profit causes, Dogs, Astronomy,Dancing (properly with a partner), Fishing, boating, beach, having a punt and a beer on a saturday, people from all walks of life.