50, Male, Single, Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '18
HeadlineHaving a cuppa...better than going to the pub getting a skin full I say!
"Lets laugh until it hurts...Lets not be afraid of who we are...Lets chase the dreams...."
My career has given me some amazing rewards! Working and socializing with some of the biggest names in the music and television industry since my teen days. From Australian to International stars! No need for me to list them as I'm not a name dropper but we can talk about it one day if you like.
I've only traveled mostly up and down the Australian eastern seaboard and once to New Zealand. I so want to travel the world to see the riches of cultures far and wide whilst feeling the raw emotions from all walks of life. I've fallen for the world of photography as a hobby and I want to capture this world around us.
I enjoy going out for a meal at restaurants or take away at a divine location. I enjoy the movies, theatre, arts, architect and my small passion of photography. I enjoy a lot of foods types from different parts of the world.
I'm attracted to a lady who can have an interesting/ fun conversation on just about anything. I'm looking for an open and understanding person who respects me not who her friends think who she should be with. If you pay me the respect, I'll dish it back in buckets full. I appreciate you getting this far. One day we can explore the stuff we have missing in our lives.. Take care and smile your day away!
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Bald
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim
What I'm looking for
Someone who's happy being themself! Not to let the little things get in the way of the big picture...
- Lucky to have worked in media many years. I've been enjoying so many differant styles from classical, jazz, pop, rock...even the sound of silence is blissful to the ears.
- Into the newspapers and some hobby/ work magazines. Books on travel, photography, biographies as well as audiobooks.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy a great movie! I'm open to most types. I do get into the odd doco's and interest programmes on SBS and the ABC.
- Have been more of a watcher of sport over the last few years.
- Other Interests
- I volunteer once a week with refugee's as well as volunteering some photography with a couple of community events.