- Last online:
- 08 Dec '15
Headline“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
I'm drawn to positive people! I love food and being active. I laugh at the most inappropriate times and talk in my sleep. My friends and family are awesome :) I love reading, cry in movies and am competitive by nature. I enjoy playing almost all sports.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
honest, kind, likes the outdoors and a sense of humour (nice smile)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really, just not heavy metal.
- Read everything and anything, I'm a big reader.
- Movies & TV
- Sons of anarchy, true blood, Big Bang theory, Game of Thrones, Arrow, the blind side
- Most sports- I'm a PE teacher Netball, crossfit, skiing, touch, frisbee, gym....