32, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 29 Jan '17
HeadlineAround the corner
Seeking a companion who knows how to live, learn and laugh.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||20 - 40 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Regularly, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Am looking for a bright, passionate companion to share thoughts, laughter, the good times and the great times. Someone who is emotionally mature yet still knows how to kid around and have a ball when the moment calls for it.
- This week's taste: The Congos, Buju Banton, Spoon, Eddy Current Supression Ring and Lia Ices.
- At present: Irvine Welsh and Jerry Della Femina.
- Movies & TV
- Fluctuating favourites: 'The Power of One', 'Where the Wild Things Are' and 'The Harder They Come'.
- Not much of a player but get involved in a bit of "Sunday fun-day" soccer or rugby, and I do love a skate.
- Other Interests
- Playing ad-hoc keyboard sillyness, attempting to be a reggae/dub DJ in my own livingroom, painting and drawing, cafes, markets and pretty much anything sunshine!