nickviaroma (was nickcoogee)
A long shot, but might just be worth it! .
Currently living in Roma QLD, after stints in Sydney, London, Comet and growing up in Brisbane.
Had a career change into agribusiness banking, loving it. Will probably be in Roma for another 12 months then either somewhere else regionally in QLD or Brisbane.
Have got back into cricket since moving to Roma and starting to train for a few triathlons - sprint distance to ease into it. Next hols coming up will be sailing in the Hamilton race week in August and hopefully also fit in some scuba.
Enjoy cooking, wine/fortified/boutique beer, galleries/art, history/art history and playing/watching sport.
At a glance
|Summary||nickviaroma's details||nickviaroma's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be active, enjoy their life and be on the lookout for new activities - mix it up with new/fun things - galleries, theatre, restaurants, doing the 'tourist' things in your city, weekend get aways, take a class in.....oh and could potentially live overseas again as some point.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- latest downloads - Sia, Florence and the machine, Fuel, Nico & vinz, Smashing pumpkins, Junior Senior, Bic Runga, Crazy Town, New Order, Techtronic, Everything but the girl, Muse, New Radicals, Vance Joy, Kings of Leon - if your a music buff, please let me know what genre this is....
- classics, history, biographies. Lastest have been: Around the world in 80 days - loved it. Accursed Land - based on Douglas Mawson's trip to the antartic - epic! Steve Jobs - wouldn't say its inspiring, but amazing what one person can do. Empire - by Niall Ferguson. Gulag Archipelago.
- Movies & TV
- Movies more so for enjoyment - thrillers or comedy. TV - prefer quirky/left field eg US version of 'the office', peep show, arrested development, community, gruen transfer, parks and recreation and of course Thrones. Standard dribble NCIS etc no thanks
- all sorts - tennis, cricket, touch footy, squash, running, cycling, swim.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy sailing, cooking, galleries, markets, coffee, bush walking, kayak, scuba, history, art
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if nickviaroma is online now.
- Get to know nickviaroma safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: