- Last online:
- 25 Jun '17
Headline“I really want to meet you, lets catch up soon!!”
I am a friendly and enthusiastic lady who would love to spend good times in the company of a great man. I am independant and very much need my own space to catch up with friends and do my own thing. Yet with that said I would enjoy nothing more than spending time with you! I would like to meet men who want a relationship but also any men that would like a friendship. I'm in no rush to get involved with the wrong man so am happy to take time sharing good times and having a few laughs. If we click great but if we don't well we might end up being fabulous friends! Kiss Me x
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||40 - 55 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Southern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man that I can relax around, who will make me laugh and who is confident in who he is.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love to see a good band whether that be in a pub or at a concert, I don't really have a favourite genre but I do know what I don't like and that's rap and heavy metal/ hard rock. Country was on my don't like list up until last year when seeing Keith Urban changed that.
- I absolutely love to read. Reading is one of my favourite things to do, unfortunately I don't get much time but I will fit in as much reading as I can when I can.
- Movies & TV
- I love the movies but I don't do it often as I struggle with sitting inside when I could be out and about. Yet when I do get to a movie I enjoy the escapism of watching the story unfold on the big screen, being taken into another world for a few hours.
- I love to watch the footy, soccer (football), AFL and Union, I'm not that keen on league though. I pretty much love to watch any sport when it is played live, the atmosphere makes it.
- Other Interests
- Running, I would love to learn to cook