WarmHeartBigSmiles (was WhyGirlsAreCute)
(updated 3 Oct)- Most males have no idea how to listen to what females want to tell them ~ this is why most relationships fail in the long term, do you agree?
Once upon a time, there was:
~ a young girl with a heart of gold but she too shy to talk to boys
> a young boy with a caring heart but he did not realise how nice girls were
Over the years:
~ the young girl grew into a beautiful woman but she still did not know to talk with guys, so focused on her career & ignored her heart's deepest desires
> the young boy grew into a handsome man but he still did not know to to chat with girls, so focused on watching sports with his very simple minded mates
Many years passed and:
~ the beautiful girl grew more frustrated by the shallowness & crudeness of many of the guys she met
> the handsome man grew more disappointed by the vanity & aloofness of many of the girls he met
> the handsome man became a brave, courageous man & decided to go online to find his princess
~ so why the hell aren't you answering his Kiss?
Are you still too shy to talk with him? haha
- emotionally open & unrestricted
- able to read non-verbal female facial gestures easily
- very non judgemental: I focus only on your intentions, not your actions
- out of the box
- against playing "Impress the girl" games
- have a heart which is warm & open
- speak genuinely from your heart
- are non judgemental
- can accept opinions different form yours
- laugh often
If u choose a male based on nice photos/hobbies, any long term relationship will likely fail unless u are after casual only
You will make one of 2 mistakes online:
- choose the Wrong guy or NOT choose the Right guy, which is better for u?
If this profile challenges u, then be brave because very few males dare speak directly
I believe that a honest, strong friendship is the foundation of any long term connection, so am happy to start as friends :)
At a glance
|Summary||WarmHeartBigSmiles's details||WarmHeartBigSmiles's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||20 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A positive, non judgemental, warm, open minded girl who enjoys connecting sincerely with others - who is willing to share her hopes, dreams and worries. You don't have to look like a model, as I am not shallow like most men, hope you are not too!
- Female, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- There a still a few males who can think beyond drinking beer, watching sports, driving fast cars, playing their XBOX games & the Internet - hallelujah ;P. U just have to remove your blinkers and look into their hearts! It is that simple, just forget your Hollywood romances, they belong in America!
- BTW, love is never, ever enough - for a long term connection, I meant :) Sadly, few realise this. Is this the first time, an online male managed to make you really think? Mission accomplished, haha.
- Movies & TV
- If you are too shy to meet or reply to my emails, please refuse my Friend request, thank-you.
- If you are too scared to extend your consciousness boundaries, then please refuse my Friend request. My native energy & drive to grow human energy constantly, so I will overwhelm you :)
- Other Interests
- If I told you how shallow most guys are, you would be terrified - they sort girls with one question only - is she hot? Most girls sort guys with 3 questions: the first 2 are flawed, Lol - (Yes, I am not a normal guy, haha) -
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if WarmHeartBigSmiles is online now.
- Get to know WarmHeartBigSmiles safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Oct '15