I am looking forward to meet a gentleman with a great sense of humour (also has a good relationship with their Mum) who is looking for that special commitment.
Hi there..... this is all new and fascinating.
I am really interested to meet a good- natured and dynamic person who enjoys and has a passion for life and is ready to look at teaming up with a significant other (female) to share their time: either in sport from motor racing to golf, tennis, sailing, canoeing/ rowing, bike riding, 4WD, football, water skiing or other interests. I enjoy dining out at restaurants, cooking and experimenting with dinner parties, catching up with friends, ballroom and other types of dancing,good movies, like to draw and paint at times and have had singing lessons and able to hold a tune. In the past I have had great dinner parties with good conversation and humour and would like to do that again from time to time. By no means does this list exclude any other possibilities as I am flexible and believe you need to endorse and be part of your partners hobbies. I also read the financial pages, Australian, Fin Review etc, like to keep up with what is happening in Australia and globally - but sometimes the News is just too negative and switch off. Essentially my friends consider me a sociable, genuine soul and good company !!! and Hey they love my cooking!
The thing is - I have been on this planet for a few years now and have learnt the odd lesson or two, and while I am still being perfected, I think you can determine fairly quickly if a person is for you and from working in recruitment - I have met and worked with a lot people. For those interested my Myers Briggs profile is ENTP, which means I am very sociable and intuitive.
At a glance
|Summary||lozandyou's details||lozandyou's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||53 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
My ideal! He respects his health and has a level of fitness. Is also interested in people and the world around them. Well Travelled. Happy and positive person with a kind and generous heart. Has a good sense of humour, can make me laugh, enjoys conversation, fun to be around, with a great smile.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Varied music, from U2 to coldplay (best concert ever) to classical. Can sing a little. Like some current music such as Bruno Mars, Beyoncé ands some songs of origin unsure. Also enjoy the classics from each decade.
- Newspapers such as Fin Review, several magazines, occasional book on a specific topic. Not a bookworm any more, time is too precious. Do read a few novels every year. Tend to prefer researching areas of interest on laptop.
- Movies & TV
- Flexible - but not into gory murder, Action or D&M, Romantic Comedy, even some kids movies are very entertaining. TV is getting too boring with all the reality programs, although do watch a little of Masterchef. Sometimes I think the ABC is a good option with some of their English humour.
- Yes, golf, canoe, bike riding, tennis and various other such as dancing (is that a sport?) Have tried surfing, windsurfing and competed in the Murray Marathon.
- Other Interests
- cooking / dinner parties, holidays - from camping to 5 star, concerts, socialising or even working in my garden is.enjoyable. Part of me would love to renovate an old house or even build a new home. Do like to explore - even our own city. Have interest in o/travel as time is right..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if lozandyou is online now.
- Get to know lozandyou safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jul '15